Chapter 23

The next day.

I went to the park where Chifuyu told me to come at. 

"Manishi? What are you doing here?" I heard someone say from behind me and I turned around to see Takemitchy. 

"Hi Takemitchy, Chifuyu called me here." I wave at him.

"Who's Chifuyu?" 

"The guy who was getting beat up by Baji yesterday!" I explain.

"Oh? He's your friend?" Takemitchy walked beside me. I nod. 

"Hey!" I look where the sound came from and notice Chifuyu sitting on a swing, looking all beaten up. I wave at him and went to him with Takemitchy towing behind me.

"Baji san's a total badass ain't he?" Chifuyu grins.

"If you're a masochist, then sure. He beat you up so bad. Doesn't it hurt?" I ask concerned.

"Nah nah, it's okay, Baji san had to do it to join Valhalla. He didn't get into Valhalla to destroy Toman. He did it to destroy Kisaki. 

Takemitchy gasped in shock. Chifuyu looked at him and smiled.

"You know Baji-san saved you during the ceremony right?" Takemitchy still looked confused so Chifuyu continued. "If he didn't beat you up, something worse could have happened to you." Understanding then dawned on Takemitchy. 

"Anyways, follow me you both." Chifuyu got up and we followed him.

"Baji san joined Valhalla so he could investigate Kisaki. If Baji san is investigating Kisaki from within Valhalla's ranks, then I wanna do my own investigation from the outside." Chifuyu stopped walking making me bump into him and him catching me so I don't fall. 

Woah kdrama moment!! I am in loveee.

"Help me out Takemitchy, Manishi. I still want to take care of Kenma with you and Baji-san, Manishi." Chifuyu looked at me with a sad smile on his face. "If I don't do something, he'll fly outta control if he's left on his own." 

"Did Baji kun himself say that he wants to investigate Kisaki?" Takemitchy questioned.

"No, he didn't. But I know him. I know how he thinks. I've stuck with him for a long time. What I wanna do is help Baji san. What do you want to do Takemitchy?" Chifuyu looked at him putting Takemitchy into an existential crisis. 

Before he could answer, we were at a graveyard. Mikey and Draken were standing in front of Shinichiro's tomb. 

We stood there in silence and Mikey told us about his brother, Shinichiro and how he was going to get his bike on his birthday. 

"It's been two years since then. I can't forgive Kazutora for killing my brother and I can't forgive Baji for siding with him." Mikey says with dark eyes. 

"Takemitchy, Nishi-chin. I told you to bring Baji back, what are you both doing here?" 

"Mikey, I negotiated some terms with Hanma!" I tell him all about my plan and he heard everything with a stoic face. 

"Okay, that is good enough. Thank you Nishi -chin, Takemitchy." Mikey smiled a genuine smile making me smile as well. 

"I wannabe the top gun in Toman, Mikey." Takemitchy says, firmly making Draken and Mikey shocked.

"Alright, do your best Takemitchy." Mikey smiled and Draken sighed fondly.

After leaving the graveyard I left and started preparing for the fight. I will become stronger than before. I asked Ran and Rindou to make my fighting routine more intense. I also went to the guys - Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Smiley, Angry, Hakkai, Mikey and Draken- whenever I wasn't training with the brothers to practice more.