Chapter 14

A couple of days passed and Mikey called me one day over to a warehouse to discuss what to do with Moebius. I remembered that this is where the fight would take place with Moebius today. I'll protect Pah-chin there from going to jail.

I was getting in the warehouse when I noticed Takemitchy running in the warehouse. He didn't notice me. He must've time leaped again.

"What is it Takemitchy?" Mikey asked, noticing Takemitchy enter. He noticed me too and waved at me. I waved back shyly. Ever since Emma showed me the picture she clicked of Mikey and I sleeping, I haven't been able to face him properly. 

"We're in the middle of an important discussion." Draken said to Takemitchy.

"You again? Fuck off shit head." Peh yan and Pah said together.

"Can you stop the conflict with Moebius?" Takemitchy said bluntly which made me kinda cringe in embarrassment even though I understood his predicament.

"Huh?" Mikey asked.

"This conflict.. I can't say why but.. someone's pulling the strings behind all this." Takemitchy said. Pah grabbed Takemitchy's hair and shoved him onto the ground. I quickly went over to Takemitchy and helped him up.

"Chill out Pah-chin. He must have a reason to say this." I say.

"Leave. Say one more word and you're dead." Pah said to Takemitchy, ignoring me and turned to Mikey. "So.. how should we attack Moebius?"

"You can't." Takemitchy yelled again. "Toman's gonna get screwed!"

"Stand!" Pah said to Takemitchy. I pull Takemitchy behind me because I know he's gonna get punched. Pah punched and I grabbed his fist.

"Omg why are men always punching and kicking each other. He's just trying to help!"

"Alright, then tell us what's wrong." Pah said, crossing his arms.

"I...can't say." Takemitchy said, scared.

"We can't fight? You can't say why? Then who the hell beat up my friend? Who the hell raped his girlfriend, asshole?" Pah yelled.

"I don't know!!! But!" Takemitchy cried.

"Takemitchy, I get what you're saying. We're gonna fight Moebius. You don't understand at all. I decided that we're gonna fight. So Toman's gonna fight Moebius." Mikey said, sternly.

Takemitchy bowed in front of Mikey and yelled, "I won't back down! If we fight Moebius, Toman's done for!! Just when I became friends with Mikey-kun, Draken-kun and Manishi-chan! I don't want Toman to end this way!!" 

"Tsk! You really are a moron." Pah goes to punch Takemitchy again but this time Draken stops him.

"The hell're you doing Draken?"

"..Takemitchy said he's not backing down. Maybe it's not such a bad idea to see what Moebius is up to." Draken replied. 

"Hm? Ken-chin. Are you defying Toman?" Mikey questioned Draken. I could feel the situation tensing up but I didn't say anything.

"Huh? It's not like that at all!" Draken replied.

"Yeah, it is." Mikey said.

There was a really awkward silence for a couple of minutes.

"Sorry to interrupt your little group implosion. But you keep saying 'Moebius.' Would you mind not repeating our name like that? You middle school babies." A guy, coming inside the warehouse while combing his hair said.

"You're Osanai!" Pah said.

"Shut it, dick cheese." Osanai said. 

"...You bastard!" Pah swung his fist towards Osanai's face.