Chapter 16

It was August 1 and I got released from the hospital. I found out I had to get stitches on my stomach. I was grateful I wasn't up for that painful experience. 

I went to Takemitchy's house since he called me and said his friends want to meet me if I'm alright and I agreed. I went to the address he sent me and rang the doorbell. 

Takemitchy opened the door and welcomed me in. I went to his room and noticed he was about to complete a puzzle.

"Ooo you're making a puzzle! I love doing these when I'm free!" 

"Yeah! It's a really good feeling when you complete many pieces puzzle." He replied.

I helped him put a couple pieces in and the puzzle was complete making him jump in happiness. I knew the puzzle was gonna get ruined by Draken in a few minutes so I told him to sit beside the puzzle and took a couple of his pictures with it. His friends soon come in.

"Manishi-chan! How's the stab wound?" Yamagishi asked.

"It's okay now, doesn't hurt much." I replied.

"You're so cool! Takemitchy told me how you stopped Pah from stabbing Osanai!" Makoto squealed.

"He also told us how you stopped him from getting punched from different guys every time. Thank you for saving our crybaby hero." Akkun smiled at me.

"Yeah, thanks a lot. He's really clumsy." Takuya said and teased Takemitchy.

"Shut up guys." Takemitchy whined, making everyone laugh. We all talked for some time when suddenly Draken entered the room making everyone look surprised.

"Oh, everyone's here. Takemitchy told me Manishi would be here so I brought watermelon and came to check up on you, Manishi." Draken grinned at me.

"Thanks Draken, I'm completely fine now though." I grinned back at him.

"What're you guys standing for?" Draken asked. "Quit standing and sit down!"

"Y-yes sir." Everyone yelled, making me laugh.

"Where's Mikey kun?" Takemitchy asked making Draken slam his hand on the puzzle and destroying it. 

"That bastard. He's so full of shit." Draken said while Takemitchy cried loudly upon seeing his puzzle get ruined.

"Ah... sorry." Draken said.

"Three days of work down the drain." He said sobbing loudly. Draken looked at him annoyed.

"I shouldn't have to apologise for this!" Draken said angrily.

Takemitchy flinched and said with tears in his eyes. "Yeah it's cool. I only spent three days losing sleep to finish it."

"Anyway-" Draken continued, "-I'm gonna sever all connections with Mikey. Toman's no more. Gotta go." Draken stood up and left, leaving all of us in shock. Especially me.

I stopped Pah-chin from going to jail though?? Why are they fighting? Wasn't that the reason of their fight???

"Wait, just a minute!" Takemitchy yelled and went after him. I followed him too. 

Draken was getting out and saw Mikey standing in front of him. 

"The hell're you doin' here?" Mikey asked Draken in a loud tone.

"Ah? More like, the hell're you doin' here?" Draken yelled.

Takemitchy's friends were looking at the scene unfolding from his balcony.

"Mikey kun?" Takemitchy questioned.

"Takemitchy told me Nishi-chin would be here, I came to check up on her." Mikey said.