Chapter 15

I woke up in a hospital and noticed Emma and Hinata sleeping on each side of my bed and holding my hands. I cooed at the sight then suddenly realized that I'm in a hospital. God, they both must've been freaking out. I checked the time and it was 5 pm. It has only been an 4 hours since I got stabbed thankfully.

"Guys." I croaked. I needed water asap. They both woke up and started crying looking at me and hugged me. I loved the attention ngl.

"I'm fine now guys, chill." I croaked again and smiled at them. Hinata handed me a glass of water and I thankfully gulped it down.

I tried to move and felt a piercing pain in the middle side of my stomach and winced.

"You shouldn't move right now, you got stabbed!" Emma scolded me.

"I did? Damn, that's one thing out of my bucket list!" I joked.

"Stop joking about this!" Hinata started crying.

"No no no, I'm sorry! I'm alright Hina-chan. I'm sorry for worrying both of you!"

"We were just very worried, Manishi. Thank god you're fine. Draken called me to come to the hospital and when I saw Mikey carrying you, I assumed the worst scenario." Emma said with tears in her eyes.

"Wait, Mikey..." I paused and gulped down. "Mikey carried me?"

Emma nodded. I groaned out loud and put my hands over my eyes. 

I was not at all light. I was fat ffs and Mikey carried me? I feel so embarrassed right now that I'd rather die. This was my worst fear. I weighed 149 lbs at 17! I was also a couple inches taller than Mikey, standing at 5'6 to his 5'4 or 5'5. I just kept cringing at what he must've thought. 

"The guys want to meet you, Manishi-chan. I'm sending them in!" Hinata said and went out with Emma after they both pecked me in the cheek and I blushed.

Draken, Takemitchy, Mitsuya, Smiley, Angry, Hakkai, Baji, Chifuyu and finally, Mikey entered the room. I quickly looked away from Mikey and saw him frown a little when he noticed that.

"Manishi! Are you okay? We heard you got stabbed and we were so worried!!" Chifuyu yelled.

"Calm down Chifuyu, I'm fine!" I grinned at him, trying to reassure him.

"Does it hurt anywhere?" Mitsuya asked, concerned.

"It hurts a little, but nothing a couple days of rest can't heal. I'm fine!"

"You got stabbed, I'm so jealous. I wanna get stabbed too." Baji said.

"Stfu you dumb bitch. I will never let you get stabbed. I will protect you." I replied angrily, remembering he gets stabbed in the manga and dies.

"Huh? I can protect myself, dumb bitch. You're the one on the hospital bed. I'll protect you instead." Baji replied.

"Yeah! I'll protect you too." Smiley grinned.

"What you did over there was pretty badass, Manishi!" Draken smiled at me.

"Ah- thanks, I just didn't want Pah-chin to spend time in jail." I said, looking away.

"That's pretty nice of you. We're glad you're fine Manishi!" Takemitchy smiled.

"I wish I was there to kick some asses too! Why didn't you call me, Mikey?" Smiley asked.

"It was just a small gathering for Mikey and Pah to talk about what to do next. We didn't know that Moebius would come." Draken replied. Mikey was still silent.

"Here, this is for you." Angry and Hakkai handed me my favourite lollipops' packet and I grinned. "Thank you so much guys! Y'all are so nice!" I opened one and started sucking it. I was getting worried about Mikey and silently signaled to Draken if Mikey is alright. Draken saw it and shook his head.