Chapter 3

I wake up at 12 pm since I couldn't sleep at all last night because of the excitement of being in my favorite world. I was very hungry and realized I skipped dinner yesterday.

I didn't know how to cook much and I didn't feel like cooking since I felt lazy so I ate ramen and decided to go out to shop for clothes.

I went to the mall that google showed me that was 5 blocks away from me and looked around. I needed to buy a lot of things and I didn't have to worry about money so that made me very excited since I've always had a budget and I couldn't buy as many things as I could.

First, I went to Victoria's secret and bought many underwear and a couple of lingeries. I've never bought anything from here even in my world since it was so expensive so that made me feel really happy! I usually don't even find my bra size most of the times since sadly they are on the bigger side.

Many people get shocked when I add sadly but honestly? It's really annoying. There are so many pretty bras for smaller cup sizes and you find them anywhere. I have to buy whatever bra size I find even if it's really ugly. I also have neck and back pain which is so annoying. I can't wear tight tops since they make me feel really weird and insecure about them so I mostly wear loose clothes. So whenever someone says I'm lucky, I just feel like kicking their ass.

After Victoria's secret, I went to Forever 21. I was looking at a really cute crop top when I saw a girl with white hair and blue eyes besides me. 

OMG IS THAT SENJU??? 

I decided to talk to her but I felt really nervous. She looked like Gojo Satoru from jujutsu kaisen and ngl, breathtaking af.

"Hey, I really like your boots." I ask, trying to sound polite. She turned to look at me and smiled, her eyes brightening.

"Thanks so much girl!! I love your earrings!" She grinned at me. 

"Thank you!" I grinned back at her. 

"I'm Senju!" She introduced herself.

"Manishi, nice to meet you."

"I know we just met, but you wanna go shopping? My friends hate shopping so I can never convince them to come with me and you look like you have great fashion sense!" Senju looked at me with puppy eyes and I couldn't say no.

"Yes!" We went to many other stores and shopped so much. I also went to a book shop and bought many books and mangas. I was surfing the books and realised that everything was the same as my old world except that there were no Tokyo Revengers mangas, which makes sense. Even the music was the same. Time flew by really fast and we were there for 3 hours when I started getting really tired.

Senju and I each had around 20 bags and we both laughed at each other. 

"My friends are gonna come to pick the bags up. They'll help you with yours too don't worry bestie!" 

"No no I wouldn't wanna trouble them. It's okay." I said awkwardly.

"Nah, they wouldn't be troubled. There they are!" Senju ran up to two guys. One had long blond and purple hair in braids and was sucking on a lollipop with a really bored look and the other was a huge guy. He looked at the bags that Senju and I had and almost fainted. The other guy looked like he didn't give a fuck while I tried to hold in the nosebleed after looking at them.

IS THAT WAKASA?? AND BENKEI?? GOD WAKASA IS SO MUCH HOTTER IN REAL!! I'M MEETING THEM THIS SOON??? OH GOD HOW DO I TALK WITH HIM???

I must have been gawking because I didn't realise when Wakasa came over to pick up my bags all at once, surprisingly.