Chapter 18

We both were leaning when my phone started ringing. We both jumped in surprise and our foreheads clashed making us both groan and hold them. I apologised but picked up the call, it was Akkun. 

"Manishi?" Akkun said.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Are you with Mikey-kun or Draken-kun right now?" He asked.

"I'm with Mikey, what's wrong?"

So it's finally starting.

"Takemitchy is with Draken kun and Yamagishi called him. Yamagishi got some intel that some guys from Toman are targeting Draken-kun." Akkun said seriously. 

"What?" I shout, pretending I'm surprised. I'm such a nice actor. Mikey looked at me in shock and I put the phone on speaker.

"Not every subordinate of Toman agrees with what's happened with Pah quitting so they are targeting Draken-kun. Stay safe Manishi-chan!" Akkun says and hangs up. Mikey looked at me with dark eyes. 

"I'll call the guys and you go find Ken-chin and warn him." Mikey said running away.

"Mikey!" I call out to him. Mikey stopped and I ran up to him. I draped the jacket over his shoulder quickly and kissed his cheek. "Stay safe." Mikey stayed still for a second when he patted my hair and smiled. "You too." Then he left. I took off the yukata I was wearing and hid it in a bush which I'll come to find later and ran to where Draken would be right now. I know Takemitchy was also searching for him and would get caught by Kiyomasa and I wondered if I should save him but decided against it since it's Hinata's and Takemitchy's bonding scene. 

I was running around and looking for Draken and finally saw him with Emma. Before I could call out his name, a guy ran up to Draken with a bat and yelled loudly. Draken turned around but he was too late. I jumped on the guy who was trying to hit Draken and he fell down with a loud groan. I felt my knee get a cut but ignored it. I punched the guy and he fainted. Damn weak af. 

Draken looked at all this in shock. "Are you okay?" He gave me his hand and I took it.

"Yeah, I'm fine but listen. Some guys are coming to kill you from Toman. You gotta stay safe." I warn him, wasting no time beating around the bush. Some more men came up out of literally nowhere-anime logic- and surrounded Draken and me. 

Draken pulled Emma behind him and I whispered to her and told her to go where Hinata was and to stay there. She nodded and ran away. A guy tried to grab her but Draken punched him really hard and he fell down, with his eyes rolled back. 

"Looks like we both are gonna fight these assholes together." Draken grinned and cracked his knuckles.

"Hell yeah!" I grinned back at him. There were around 8 guys and they all tried to attack me first. Must be thinking they can take me out quickly since I was a girl.

*Sigh* men. 

I kicked one of the guys who was the nearest to me in the nuts and he screamed in pain and fell down in a very dramatic way. He wiggled on the ground like a worm, holding his balls and kept crying. Two guys ran up to me and I crouched down to avoid their punches and grabbed their hair. I did what I saw Rindou do on my first night here. I smashed their skulls against each other a couple of times until they were a bloody mess and threw them away from me. One fell unconscious while the other got up and tried to punch me, very weakly again. I elbowed his nose really hard and he finally fell. 

5 guys ran over to Draken which didn't look fair since I took out only 3 and Draken got to take out 5 so I jumped on one of the guys and pushed him on another guy. They both fell down and groaned. They stayed there for a couple of seconds and got up. They ran to me and I pulled out the baton I had and hit them both from the back of it really hard and they fell down. The guy who I kicked in the nuts was finally standing up and I kicked him in the stomach and he didn't get up again. When I finished, I noticed Draken had already knocked down the 3 guys and was grinning at me.