Chapter 13

The next day, I got ready and went around Takemitchy's house to bump into him coincidentally because he tails Draken and Mikey and I wanted to do that too.

I saw him hiding behind a wall with a really smug look and poked his shoulder.

"AHH!" He screamed and I put my hand over his mouth to not get caught.

"Shhhh, Takemitchy! Why are you following Draken?"

"Uh- because, It's because..." Takemitchy stuttered. 

"Well, I don't care. I wanna tail him too!" I replied quickly, not wanting to make Takemitchy embarrassed.

"Uh- okay. Let's go!" 

We both tailed him, hiding behind trash cans and walls whenever Draken turned around. It was a lot of fun. Gave FBI agent vibes.

We both followed him into a restaurant and sat a few seats away from Draken and Mikey.

"WHAT THE HELL??" Mikey yelled and Takemitchy looked at their table thinking they'll start fighting.

"I'll never forget this." Mikey said angrily.

"HUH?" Draken shouted.

"There's no flag!" Mikey said pointing at his meal. "I got the kid's meal because I was excited for the flag!" Mikey pouted.

HE IS SO CUTE I'M SO LUCKY TO SEE THIS IN REAL LIFE OH GOD. I JUST WANT TO SQUISH HIS CHEEKS! 

"Huh?" Takemitchy looks at the table with a weird look while I gush at Mikey's cuteness.

"I apologize.. I'll put one in right away." The server bowed.

"I don't want it now." Mikey said grumpily.

"Look, Mikey. A flag." Draken said and put a flag on Mikey's meal.

"Wowwww! You're the best Kenchin!" Mikey yells excitedly. I snap a couple of pictures of him looking excited.

"Where'd he get that? Draken.. you scare me." Takemitchy mumbles.

After a couple of minutes Draken yells, "AHHH!" Takemitchy glanced at the table again, thinking a fight will start.

"I've had it!! Shut the hell up, Mikey!!!" Draken yells. Mikey was sleeping on the sofa and snoring with drool running down his chin. I snapped one more picture.

"Huh? He's asleep?" Takemitchy looked confused.

"Quit falling asleep right after you eat!"

"I can't eat any more.." Mikey mumbles.

"Jeez. What am I gonna do with you?" Draken mutters.

"He's carrying him..." Takemitchy mumbles and I click another picture. We both follow them and reach a hospital.

"Mikey, we're here."

"Mmm?" Mikey mumbles and Draken puts him down. "The hospital?"

"Yeah. A little visit." Draken replies.

"What're we here for?" Mikey asks.

They both enter a room where a girl is lying on the bed.

"Who's that?" Mikey asks.

"That's Pah's friend's girlfriend." Draken replies. "Seven stitches in her head, broken teeth, detached retina on her left eye, beatings all over her body left her with broken ribs and she's been unconscious for five days. This is how Moebius treats its victims. A passerby found her collapsed on the street and reported what had happened." 

Takemitchy and I looked at each other in shock while I tried not to cry. This was horrible, I felt so bad. 

"What the hell are you doing here? How dare you waltz in here after putting my daughter in the ICU? GET OUT! GET OUT! SCUMBAGS!" A man shouted while his wife told him to calm down.