Chapter 27

A few days later.

"Hakkai, you got a strike again you mf, what the fuck??" I grumbled because I managed to hit only 4 cones while Hakkai kept getting strikes on strikes. 

"Ahahah, loser." Hakkai laughed loudly making me pout and run to Yuzuha.

"Yuzuha! Hakkai is so annoying!!" I sit beside her and lay down on her lap making her chuckle and play with my hair. I sighed in pleasure. 

Yuzuha and I know each other because sometimes she hangs out with all of the gang.

If only people would just keep playing with my hair forever~

"Watch me get this as strike as well, Manishi!" Hakkai picked up the bowling bowl and hit another strike again. 

Of course.

Beside him was a weirdly familiar figure. 

Takemitchy! 

Hakkai and Takemitchy got strikes in complete sync! Hinata was sitting on one of the seats behind Takemitchy. 

"Man! We were completely in sync!" Hakkai says to Takemitchy. "Huh? You are Takemitchy Hanagaki! I'm the second division vice-captain, Hakkai Shiba!" Hakkai introduced himself. Takemitchy stayed silent and looked in shock.

'He came back from the future right now.' I think to myself.

"Hiii Takemitchy! Hello, Hina-chan!" I greet both of them while still lying on Yuzuha's lap.

"Manishi-chan? What are you doing here?" Hinata waved at me and asked. 

"I came here bowling with these guys!" I reply, gesturing to Yuzuha and Hakkai.

"How do you literally know everyone here?" Takemitchy asked, surprised.

"I'm just friendly." I smile at Yuzuha making her smile back at me.

"Let's go already." Yuzuha says to Hakkai. I get up from her lap reluctantly making her chuckle. She fixed my hair and got up with my hand in her palm making me smile and squeal from the inside.

We all packed up our things and left. I was holding hands with both Hinata and Yuzuha while Takemitchy and Hakkai were b(r)onding behind us.

"WE ARE BROS FROM NOW. COME OVER TO MY PLACE!" Hakkai exclaimed and put his arm around Takemitchy. 

"Wow, you took months to warm up to me and now you're meeting random guys and calling them your bros? I now know what you feel about me." I say while sighing in fake disappointment.

"You're a girl." Hakkai replied, as if that cleared everything up.

"You don't look like you'd be good in a fight, why are you a Toman captain anyway?" Yuzuha looked back at Takemitchy and said bluntly. "Hakkai's obviously got the capacity to outrank you, but he's got no interest in that." Yuzuha points at Hakkai with her free hand.

"Yes, you're right, Shiba-kun does look strong." Hinata replied making Takemitchy gasp and me giggle.

"..." Hakkai stayed silent.

"Don't mind that, Hina! He's just nervous around girls and he only properly speaks to Yuzuha and I. He didn't speak to me earlier either!" I explain in a cheery tone making Hinata nod. 

"Since you're the Vice Captain of the second division, does that mean you get along well with your captain, Mitsuya?" Takemitchy asked.

"Bro, he's obsessed, he's got Mitsuya's wallpaper on his phone lmaoooo." I tell Takemitchy.