Chapter 7

Tanner

The meeting with my AthletaWear rep was something I wasn't particularly pumped about. Sure, I was happy to have their endorsement, and I've only heard good things about the company over the years. But meetings like that, involving paperwork and the whole 'this is what's expected of you' spiel, isn't my idea of a fun time. I was planning to walk into that meeting, sign what I had to, exchange the least amount of small talk necessary, and deuce out as soon as possible.

All of that changed the moment I walked into that conference room and saw Jenna. Imagine my surprise when I saw the star of my latest fantasies sitting at the head of the table with my contract spread out on the surface next to her. I almost lost focus. The thought of Jenna in tight leggings and a tee-shirt had been running through my dreams for weeks.

After seeing her at the meeting, I now had more fuel for those dirty fantasies. The way she looked in her business attire made my heart race. It was hard to concentrate during the meeting. I started to imagine how her tits would look, spilling out of that button up as I spread her legs wide on top of the conference table. Fuck, was that a great visual!

I managed to keep it mostly together to get through the meeting. Though, at one point, I may have decided to test her- to see if she had even the slightest interest in what I had to offer. I mean, if my plan is going to work, I need her to be interested. I need her to come to me. What better way to coax her over than to show her what I have to give?

So, I showed her the goods- at least as much as I could without actually flashing her. And you know what? She was intrigued. I could see the yearning in her gaze. Yeah, she saw something she liked. It's only a matter of time before she wants more. When that time comes, I'll more than happily oblige.

Since our meeting, I've seen her around the building a few times, coming and going for work with her other clients. Every time I see her, I make sure she sees me- gets a good look at the guy who could be keeping her warm on those lonely nights. I flirt, show her my most dazzling smile, and do what I can to get a reaction out of her. It's only a matter of time before my tactics work. She's bound to need some kind of release soon the way she's all wound up.

My only problem- winding her up is winding me up too. And I've tried to release the tension, believe me. The thing is, nothing has worked. Puck bunnies throw themselves at us all the time, and on more than one occasion, I've considered taking one to a hotel or back to their place to unwind.

So far, though, each time I've considered doing so, my dick refuses to be anything but flaccid. I don't know what the problem is. It's like he only wants one thing- Jenna. So, for a few days, I only considered unwinding with short brunettes. Still- nothing but frustration. It's like my cock knows when I'm trying to hit on someone who isn't her. Since I moved here, I haven't had sex, and I'm going crazy. It feels like I've hit a wall- a wall of sexual frustration that can only be cured with one thing- Jenna.

So, since I haven't been able to find a suitable partner that my dick approves of, I've been jerking it almost every day to the thought of my sexy AthletaWear rep. It curbs the tension slightly, but it's nothing compared to the real thing. I can only imagine what it would feel like to be buried to the hilt inside of her. Fuck, it would be incredible. And once I've experienced that, maybe my cock will start cooperating, and I can go back to playing my usual role as 'playboy.'

I'm on my way to practice as I spot a familiar figure coming down the hallway toward me. I smile to myself as I take in the sight. She's here for business. I can tell by the way she's dressed- gray slacks, a matching blazer, and a maroon blouse that's buttoned-up just enough to hide her cleavage. She looks up from her phone and immediately sees me. The look on her face changes from focused to guarded. Oh yeah, just seeing me has an effect on her. Not long now before she's begging me to take her to bed.

I stop right in front of her, blocking her path. She huffs a sigh and pretends to be annoyed. I'm close enough that I can feel the air from her mouth move across my skin. And with my height advantage, if I were to look down right now, I'd see the top of her perky breasts. That thought alone makes my dick twitch.

I lean a little closer and softly greet her. "Hey, Jenna." I paint my face with a smoldering look.

If my proximity unnerves her, she doesn't show it. Though, I swear I see a hint of pink creeping up her slender neck. Her hazel eyes meet my blue ones. "You know, everyone else on the team just calls me Taylor. You could do the same."

I know this. And I know the reason behind it, but I have a feeling that me calling her by her actual name instead of her nickname gets under her skin for some reason. She probably thinks it's a dig, using the name she shares with the puck bunny in our circle, but that's not my intention. I just want to rattle her a bit, to drive her a little crazy, and I want to stand out against the other guys on the team. It's become a little game of ours- I call her Jenna, she calls me Tanner- a little tit for tat, and I have to admit, it kinda gets me going.

So, when she reminds me of the name the rest of the team uses for her, I can't help but feel a jolt of excitement as I say my next words. "I know, but I like calling you by your actual name, Jenna. I like the way it rolls off my tongue."

As I finish my sentence, I notice the way her eyes quickly dart down to my lips. It's almost like she's imagining other things I can do with my tongue. The smirk that follows is only natural to me. I love our banter. It's like foreplay, and we're both incredibly skilled at it.

Ever the professional, Jenna composes herself and brings her focus back to my eyes before looking away. "Well, I have work to do, Tanner. So, I guess I'll see you around."

She sidesteps me and continues down the hallway. I turn to watch her walk away. "See you later, Jenna!"

I adjust myself as I head toward the locker room. My brief encounter with Jenna was enough to send my dick into a frenzy. He's almost as excited as I am. Every time I get a reaction out of her, I feel something building up inside me. It's more than just sexual tension. It's like a slow-burning flame that just keeps getting hotter and hotter with every exchange. I wonder if I have the same effect on her. If so, it's only a matter of time before one or both of us have to act- to put out the fire. I just hope when that day comes, neither of us end up badly burned.