Chapter 29

Jenna

I had sex with Tanner. Not just sex, mind-blowing, earth-shattering, most incredible sex of my life sex. He was so good at everything- the way he kissed, the way he used his tongue and hands, the way he used his teeth in all the right spots. I get hot just thinking about it.

And don't get me started on his package. He's huge and perfect and knows exactly how to use it. I didn't think the whole thing would even fit inside me, but he did, and holy shit, was it phenomenal. I could forget everything in the world with him buried deep inside me.

Fuck, it was incredible. I've never come so hard in my life, and I've never come from someone using just their mouth. Oh, my goodness! When he did that, I nearly levitated off the bed.

I've never felt so desirable, so sexy, so beautiful- not until Tanner. He worshiped my body and made sure I was completely satisfied. Mmmm, that man has skills.

After our incredible first time together, we shared a shower. He washed my body slowly, teasingly, running his hands and fingertips over every curve of my body. And I mean every curve! Then, I returned the favor. I made sure he was very thoroughly cleaned, especially his cock. I paid extra special attention to that.

Can you blame me? He was rock hard the minute I pulled him into the shower. It was only kind of me to take care of him. I teased him with my fingertips and brushed my wet pussy against him. When he moaned my name and rested his head against the shower wall, I got down on my knees and pleased him with my mouth. I licked and sucked his hard member slowly at first, just enough to drive him wild. Then, I took him fast and deep, making tears spring to my eyes. His hands tangled into my hair, and he thrust himself into me repeatedly. I slid my hands behind his thighs and gripped tightly as I let him fuck my mouth.

He cried out my name and said he was about to come. He tried to pull away, but I held fast and took him as deep as I could.

His breathing became desperate as he tried to stop his impending orgasm. "Fuck, baby! I'm gonna-"

I moaned, and he shot his load into the back of my throat. "Nnnggh! Holy fuck, Jenna!"

I swallowed, wiping him clean with my tongue as I stared up at him. He was trembling against the shower wall panting with exertion. "Baby, that was amazing!"

I let him slide out of my mouth and stood back up. He kissed me hard, not caring that his essence was still on my tongue. "You are a fucking dream. You know that?"

"What can I say? You make me want to do naughty naughty things, Tanner."

We dried off and brushed our teeth, not bothering to put clothes on. We both wanted as much skin contact as possible. I slept soundly that night, my face nuzzled into his neck, his arms around me, holding me close.

~

I woke this morning, thinking about it. That was the first time I'd swallowed. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Tanner tasted so good in my mouth; I can't explain it. The way he tasted was unexpected, it was almost sweet and oh so delicious. I used to hate giving blow jobs, but with him, I crave doing it. The sounds he made when I pleasured him, fuck those made me feel so good.

I smile at the memory and feel warm, strong arms wrapped around my body, holding me protectively against a hard chest. Tanner is on his back, and I'm splayed across his torso, our legs intertwined. He's holding me close. I smile at the sight in front of me. He looked so good last night in the darkness of my room.

Now, in the daylight, I could faint. He's even more astounding. Every inch of him is toned, hard, and perfect. Sure, I've seen him shirtless in daylight before- that day in the conference room when he stripped in front of me- but not like this. No, right now, he looks so calm and peaceful. He's not hiding behind a mask of arrogance. Now, he's just Tanner. In his current state, he's raw and vulnerable. And he's fucking beautiful.