Chapter 32

Tanner

I could kiss Jenna all day, every day for the rest of my life, and not get tired of it. I've been pining over her since I got to New York. Now, I finally have her in my arms, kissing me, touching me, smiling at me, and I never want to stop.

We spent our remaining time in the apartment alone, kissing, cuddling, talking, and yes, fucking. It felt like we were trying to get as much out of our remaining time as possible, and now that time is waning. We have about an hour before the roommates are set to arrive home.

So, we decide to watch a movie, fully clothed, on opposite sides of the couch. That way, when the roomies show up, we won't raise suspicion. Yeah... that lasted all of ten minutes before we were tangled in each other again, our mouths refusing to be separated.

Jenna was the first to pull away. "Okay, this isn't going to work. I can't keep my hands off of you. So, I think I will head to the office and get some work done. And I'll be back later when everyone is here. That will force us to keep our hands to ourselves."

I try to kiss her again, groaning when she pushes me away with a flirtatious smile. "Damn it. Yeah, okay. That may be our only option. If we both stay here, I may just take you right here on this couch."

She's already grabbing her coat and bag by the time I stop whining. I go after her and kiss her again before she leaves. "Mmmmm. Okay, I'm going now. I'll see you later."

After Jenna leaves, I adjust the tent post sticking up in my jeans. Fuck! How am I still this horny? I decide I can't be here when the roommates get back because they'll ask where Jenna is, and I don't think they'd like hearing 'oh, she went to her office because if she stayed here, I'd put my dick in her for the thousandth time this weekend.'

Yeah, fuck that! I'm going to the gym.

~

When I get back a few hours later, everyone is home, including Jenna. I try not to look at her. I keep my head down and avoid eye contact.

We had dinner with everyone that night, and I had managed to keep my cool- mostly. Then Jenna, that little tease, ran her bare foot up my leg, sending an electric shock through my system and commanding my dick to attention. I nearly fell off my chair. I shot her a look, probably looking pissed, but she kept her cool and continued like she didn't just try to rub her foot all over my dick.

The others looked at me like I had three heads. I had to think up a bullshit story fast. So, I told them I thought I saw a spider and freaked out. I think they bought it. Liam even gave me shit about it. I started plotting my revenge for that stunt immediately.

When everyone went to bed, I got Jenna back by sneaking into her room locking the door behind me. She was awake and said she knew I couldn't resist.

I fucked her hard that night and delt her punishment for her table shenanigans. I gave her excruciating pleasure. Excruciating because she wanted nothing more than to cry out with appreciation, but she couldn't because she didn't want anyone to know about us and her roomies were home. So, she had to focus on not screaming out in ecstasy when I pleasured her hard and deep.

Watching her bite back her moans was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. I wanted to stay with her that night, to hold her in my arms and tell her how much I cared about her, but I knew the rules. So, she went to sleep alone, and I went back to the couch.

~

We spent the rest of the week trying our best to avoid physical contact. Which meant one or both of us left the apartment earlier than usual, and I would stay at the arena later in the evenings. We also tried to avoid being in the same room when others were around. It made hiding our relationship more manageable, but it set off red flags to the roomies.

They assumed that Jenna and I had some kind of altercation while they were away. Chase and Liam even confronted me about it one day. They asked what the hell happened between Jenna and me while they were gone. I had to play dumb and tell them I had no idea what they were talking about.

Sneaking around under her roommates' noses was killing me. We'd wait until they were gone or went to bed, and then I'd sneak into her room, and we'd mess around. One night we even showered together while Liam slept. It was kind of hot and terrifying knowing we could get caught and that there was only one door separating us from discovery. I hated not being able to stay with her, though, to hold her through the night and wake up next to her in the morning.

I couldn't wait to get my apartment back. Then, I could hold Jenna in my arms all night again, and we could be as loud as we want when we're in the throes of ecstasy. Until then, I had to keep up the façade.

Keeping it cool at the complex was easy unless Jenna was there for a meeting. Or if someone mentioned Jenna, or if I would think of Jenna and start smiling, and someone would call me out on it. They'd ask who was putting that sappy smile on my face, and I'd have to play it off that there was no one. Nobody bought it. I'd have to deal with twenty minutes of ball-busting from the guys.

Chase and Liam kept shooting strange looks my way, making me nervous that they figured it out. I wondered silently if they heard Jenna and me one night. Were we too loud? Did they figure out who was making me smile like a love-sick dope?

Shit! I hope not.

~

I saw her after practice one day, coming from a meeting. It was late, so almost everyone was gone, and I just happened to stay after to get some extra reps in while she finished up her meeting. She saw me and sent me a flirtatious smile, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. I headed toward her. When she turned down a hallway that leads to the smaller conference rooms, I followed, checking that no one else was around.

When I reached the conference room, she pulled me inside, locked the door, and assaulted my lips with her own. I pulled her into my arms and pressed her up against the door, pushing myself as close to her as I could get. She moaned as I kissed her neck and told me she needed me.

Just like that, all of the layers between us disappeared, and I was taking her slow and deep against the door. I plunged into her over and over again until she cried out my name, letting her orgasm free. I started working her pussy faster and harder until she came again.

As soon as she climaxed for the second time, I let my own go, filling the condom that almost didn't make it onto my dick. It was incredible. It was dirty. It was risky- fucking her like that in the complex where anyone could walk by and hear us. I didn't care, though. I needed to hear her cry my name. I needed to hear her enjoy what I was doing to her. It had been too long since I heard her sexy noises. Jenna is generous when it comes to sharing those. She makes sure I know just how incredible I make her feel.

I can't wait to get my apartment back. Then, I can fuck my girl senseless, and she can scream as loud as she pleases.

~

The week was coming to a close when I got the all-clear to return permanently to my apartment. I could have my own space back where I could do what I wanted with who I wanted as loud as we wanted.

And all I wanted was my girl in my arms all night long.