Ch. 4

So I told the twins that I would be their mate. And when we told our parents they decided to move me instantly. So everyone had to help move my stuff to the pack leaders' house. Or other known as the pack house. It's basically a mansion, it's where we hold pack dinners, where the infirmary is and where the elders and healers pray. The twins had the second biggest room in the house. It was like a little apartment the only thing it didn't have was a kitchen. I guess they shared a bed so their bed was huge. Well I guess our bed now.

"You okay?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah. Just nervous and tired."

"We have school tomorrow so get some rest."

"Right." We were on winter break so luckily I didn't miss any school.

~~

"Alex do you have pj's?" Andrew asked.

"No I usually sleep in a t-shirt and b-boxers." I stuttered out realizing that that's all I sleep in!

"Oh." Ryan said with a surprised face.

"I- I jus-t don't like pjs all that much I find them a bit uh-uncomfortable."

"Tha-that's okay you can wear a pair of my shorts and one of Ryan's t-shirts."

"Are my clothes not here?"

"Not yet, we'll get them tomorrow after school."

"O-Okay."

"Here." Ryan said as he handed me a shirt.

"Th-thank you."

"Yeah." He sighed

"You can go shower if you want?"

"Oh yeah, okay."

After I showered which I took my time because I was so nervous to actually have to sleep in the same bed as the twins. It was weird to think that I was now mated to or, will be mated to the twins. Anyways after I was done showering I walked into the room to notice that Andrew was sleep and that Ryan was nowhere to be found. So naturally I went to go look for him. Luckily I didn't need to go far because he was in the small living room.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Because I can't sleep."

"Why not?"

"I get nightmares and they get really bad and I also have insomnia so I only sleep for an hour, two if I'm lucky."

"Why do you get nightmares?"

"Because of something that happened in the past."

"What happened?"

"I don't wanna talk about it. Go to bed."

"O-oh oh-okay, ss- sorry."

"Wait." He said as I had started to walk to the room.

"I'm sorry that's not how I meant it. I just don't like talking about it because it's really personal and only Andrew knows about it."

"It's okay, I shouldn't have pried."

"It's not that I don't want to tell you, it's just that-"

"Ryan, it's fine. I get it. Remember when you guys were 11 and Maria and I were 10, and we would always hangout together?"

"Yeah."

"Do you remember when we went nicking in the woods without telling anyone and I got lost?"

"Yeah, you were gone for three days, I remember being so worried."