Ch. 33

It had been two weeks since Alex had been home. At first no one liked it, and by no one I mean everyone in the pack. Pack leaders are meant to be side by side. It shows a United leadership, and them being separated didn't look good. People understood that things were different but if word got out that their leadership looked like it was about to crumble there could be attacks.

Though the twins and Alex never let it look like they weren't united. In fact the twins did visit everyday and sometimes wouldn't leave till late. Alex did get to talk to his sister and mom. They had been feeling conflicted just as Ryan, but in a different sense. His dad was just happy he was alive. Ryan and Alex had been working on their relationship more and more. Ryan didn't feel as conflicted as before but was still referring to Alex, as Alex. Though Alex was still a bit frustrated by it, he didn't want to push it.

At the moment Alex was doing some meditating. Something that he started doing with Stacy. They had started meditating because Alex felt very stressed and needed a vent that wasn't too physical. They had been at it for about a week and a half, and Alex had noticed his body felt different. It felt powerful with every breath he took. It made him feel weird. And every session the power in his body kept growing. He wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Aaaaaannndd done!" Stacy exclaimed as she exhaled.

"Phew! I'm hot!"

"Hot?! I feel refreshed!" Stacy said as she stood up and stretched. When she turned towards Alex, she realized that he was red.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know." He responded out of breath.

"I'm- ... ~gasp~ super hot!" He spoke as he tried to fan himself off but he just kept getting hotter.

"Alex, your burning up." Stacy figured out as she touched her hand to his forehead.

"Come on I'm taking you to Vic."

"No, it's fine. I feel fine- ... I .." As Alex stood up his balance was weak and became lightheaded, falling into Stacy's arms.

"Okay! I'm taking you to Vic!"

// Vic's office//

"Luna is everything o- What happened?"

"I don't know. We were meditating and he said he felt hot and know has a fever." Stacy answered as she petted Alex's sweaty hair. At this point Alex had past out from heat.

"Chris go get the Alphas, now!"

"Yes." And Christopher ran out of the room.

"I think I know what's wrong with him, but I need to test something." Vic said as she went to her cabinet.

Stacy watched as Vic rummaged through the big cabinet. Hearing the glass bottles clack together as she searched.

"Here it is. Stacy get me a mixing bowl."

"Okay."

"Hand me the lavender."

"Here."

Vic threw in a few small buds of lavender, poured a good amount of a clear liquid, and whatever was in the glass bottle. She crushed the herbs and made and oily looking paste. Once done Vic stuck two fingers into the paste and placed some under Alex's nose. Almost immediately Alex reacted to it.

"~GASP~ Auuuggghhhh~!"

"Luna! Tell me where it hurts."

"STOMACH!" Alex screamed as he writhed in pain.

"What did you say you two were doing again?" Vic asked Stacy as she was combing through her books.

"Meditating."

"Which technique?" She asked Stacy, showing her a page in the book she was scoping through. The page showed different meditation chants and phases.

"That one. I was taught in my old coven."

"I knew it." Vic mumbled as she gathered more herbs.

"Knew what?"

"Where's Alex?!" Two voices boomed as they broke through the door.

"Alphas please calm down. Luna is fine. I know what's wrong."

"What wrong with him? And he's not fine he's in pain!" Ryan yelled at Vic as she was mixing something in he bowl.

"Stacy said they were meditating. A meditation phase that she learned in her old coven. A phase that is taught to witches to help them absorb energy. Luna was absorbing so much energy that it caused him to go into an extreme heat. And it probably didn't help that his body was dormant for two months. I'll give him this elixir to help with the fever and pain, but you still need to take care of him. He still needs his mates. Do you understand?" Vic asked them as she made Alex swallow the elixir she made.

"Y- yes of course." Andrew said as he went to pick Alex up.

"This heat may last longer and be more painful than others. I don't know anything about his cycle so I can't be sure how long the elixir will last."

"We got it Vic, thanks." Ryan said as they walked out with Alex in Andrew's arms.

As they walked fast to their house people started to notice the Alex was passed out in one of their alpha's arms. People were getting worried thinking that something was wrong. Eventually they made it back to their house and unfortunately someone in the pack had linked with Miguel so he had been waiting for them at the door.

"What's wrong with Alex?"

"He's okay we just need to take him to our room."

Alex started to stir in pain, in Andrew's arms.

"He doesn't seem oka-"

"Hnnn~" Alex moaned smelling Andrew's scent.

"Is he in heat?" Isabel asked as she stood next to her mate.

"Yeah, a intense one. We need to take him to our room."

"Okay." She responded dragging away Miguel who had been in a bit of shock from the noise that had came out of Alex.

The twins rushed Alex to their suite and to the bed. Almost immediately Alex started to writhe in pain again. It took a minute for the twins to realize that he needed them to be right next to him.

"What do we do?" Ryan asked his brother as Alex started to snuggle up to him.

"We help our mate, no matter what. Do what he wants and make sure he's not in pain. We do our duty to him as our mate and Luna."

"But-"

"No buts about this Ryan, if you're not ready to be intimate with him again get out, otherwise you stick by our side and help me help him."

"He's not in his right mindset. What if he doesn't want me?"

"I'm not gonna sit here and stroke your ego Ryan and make you feel better. Our mate is in pain and no he's not in the right mindset, but as our mate it is our duty to help him in anyway possible. Do you love him?"

"Of course I do."

"Then get over yourself, man up and stay by us. You and I may not be bonded by a mate bond but I am your brother and might as well be your mate. We've kissed before, and other stuff before Alex. So, be our mate and help him."

"Okay." Ryan said as he reached his hand up to his brothers face.

——TBC——

——1195Words——

A/N: hey guys! Hope you all liked the chapter! And should I make the chapter with or without smut? Let me know.