Ch. 35

For two week Alex was in heat and for two weeks no one had herd or seen the three of them. Once the twins realized Alex was no longer in heat they bathed him, cleaned and put new sheets on the bed. Once Ryan started calling Alex by Lex, Alex let him do anything his brother did. Let's just say that Alex and his wolf Derek enjoyed themselves for those two weeks. Though it had been a few days since Alex's heat wore off. All three of them had been so exhausted that they slept for four days straight.

"Alex, my love, it's time to wake up~." Andrew cooed as he tried to wake Alex up.

"Nooooooo~" The younger whined as he tried to go back to sleep.

"Come on. You need to stretch, and move around. You also need to eat."

"No, I need sleep, sleep, and sleep." Alex grumbled stuffing his face back in pillow.

"Lex your mom is downstairs!" Ryan said from their living room.

"What?!" He exclaimed as he jumped out of bed, just to fall on his butt.

"Geez I was just kidding. You didn't need to get up so fast." Ryan giggled as he entered the room in just a pair of grey sweats.

"I hate you both." Alex pouted as both Ryan and Andrew lifted him up by his arms.

"You love us. Now, there's a lot we have to do today. We need to go see Vic, and get you a check up, then talk to my parents about our duties, then have a pack meeting." Andrew explained as him and his brother took their mate to the restroom.

"Why do we need to have a pack meeting?" Alex asked not sure what to do with himself, sitting on the bathroom counter.

"Because all three of us have to transition back into our tittles. We have to let everyone know."

"Oh." The younger now understood why it was so important. There was so much to being Luna that he doesn't know or understand. It's a lot to process.

"But first we need to shower." Ryan said as he turned the shower on.

——T.S——

"So you are back to have Luna get a check up?" Vic asked as she entered the room in her white coat and with a file.

"Yes, he was in heat for two weeks and we didn't use protection. So, we need to check if he's pregnant. We should be able to know by now if he is."

"Okay, Luna, you know the drill. If you would please lay on the table and lift your shirt." Vic told Alex as she turned to grab the ultrasound.

"Yeah." Alex sighed, hopping on the table. He was nervous. He hadn't talked to the twins about his want for a pup. So, as far as they knew, he wasn't ready yet. Though at the moment, Alex could only think about the possibility of being pregnant.

"Okay, this might be cold." Vic explained as she squeezed the cool gel onto Alex's stomach.

Vic placed the transducer (wand) on top of the gel and began to spread it out as she began looking for any signs of pregnancy. Everyone seemed to be tense. Andrew and Ryan were scared that he was pregnant, knowing that the last time he freaked out. They knew he wasn't ready for pups, he made that clear, more than once. Alex on the other hand, was ready. He wanted to hold his pup in his arms and care for them and hear them cry. He wanted to be a parent. Time felt excruciatingly long as Vic looked at the screen and searched for an embryo.

"Am I not-"

"There! Right there. It's small, but don't worry to much wolf pregnancies can go relatively fast." As Vic turned to Alex she saw that he was in tears.

"Oh Luna, I'm sorry. Did I say something-"

"No, it's okay~" Alex assured as he cried looking at the screen.