Ch. 10

"Daisy what's all this?" I asked her looking the box full of stuff that did not belong to me.

"I know this stuff isn't yours but I do have something that is and I didn't want mom snooping and finding out what it was cause it seemed personal."

"What?"

"This." She said as she handed me a red stained wooden box that said "Amores Lupum" it's latin and means loves of the wolf or wolf loves depending how you see it. I carved it into the box along with my family wolf crest every family has one. But as a pack when you put all the crests together you create the pack crest. But back to the box. I couldn't believe she fond the box. I hid it behind the wall of her closet so no one would find it.

"How did you find it?"

"We'll remember that you and mom were always telling me that I need to stop buying clothes or my closet bar was going to fall?"

"Yeah." I answered wondering where this was going.

"We'll it actually happened and tore that part of the wall down and when the dust settled I saw the box."

"Did you look in the box?"

"I only opened it never actually look at the stuff inside."

"Okay. Thank you. And get rid of some of your clothes."

"I know, mom already threw almost half away."

"Did she really throw it away?" I asked her knowing my mom wouldn't do that.

"Well she gave them away."

"Uh-huh, let's go eat dinner." I said as we headed inside.

I went upstairs to change my pants because they were still wet and sticking to my legs. When I got to the room I full undressed with only my underwear on and choose out my clothes. A green polo and some jeans. As I was about to get dressed someone opened the door.

"Oh shit sorry didn't realize you were in here!" I turned around to see Andrew covering his eyes.

"What do need!" I yelled as I tried to cover myself. I mean I was practically naked and I hated people looking at my body, it looked ugly.

"Sorry I was just gonna grab my phone I left it here."

I grabbed his phone and put it in his hand. "There, now leave!" I said as I started to push him out of the room.

"Wait don't put your hand- eep!" He fell over and took me with him.

*thud*

"What the fuck! That hurt." I whined as I tried to get up.

"Sorry but you touched a real sensitive spot."

"Oh" I replied while getting up off the floor.

"What's that?" He asked though I didn't know what he was talking about.

"What is what?" I asked putting on my pants.

"That." He said as I felt his finger on my back.

"Here." He whispered as he traced my scar.

"It's a scar." I sharply answered as I swayed his hand away.

"How'd you get it?"

"None of your business." I answered as I put my shirt on and walked out of the bedroom.

I was going down the stairs so fast that i didn't realize that the others were in a private conversation.

"Just don't tell Alex I told you, it's the reason he closes off to authorities no matter who it is. If he sees you as higher than him and something like that happens hells close off only because he remembers what happened."

"Im sorry Manuel we didn't realize, but you do know we'll have to talk about this later right?"

"Yes I know- Alex." My dad seriously just did that. I couldn't move, all I did was stand there and feel everything I had kept down. I stared at all of them until they were just blurs. Tears filling my eyes. Then it went black.

Derek POV:

"What the fuck did you do to him now?" I asked good ol' dad.

"Do to who what do you mean Lex?" Alex's fiancée asked me. Ugh I hate that he's hot.

"Why the fuck are you calling me Lex? Last time I checked my name was Derek."

"Derek!" Daisy screamed and everyone looked at her with their eyes wide. She then ran to me and jumped into my arms.

"Hey. Missed you too." I said as I twirled her around in my arms.

"What's going on?" Our loving mother asked us.

"Oh let me introduce myself. I'm Derek the Blood Moon wolf. It's why Alex's eyes are read, I came into his life when he was ten. When he needed people the most and no one was around so I helped him. To humans people can see us as having multiple personality disorder." (that may be wrong but I forgot what it's called)

"So your a wolf spirit?" The pack leader asked.

"Yeah if that's what you call it." I looked at this kid Ryan then his twin came into the room and I looked at him.

"Oh my goddess." I whispered.

"What?" Andrew spoke.

"Your eyes? They're dark pink almost red, right?"

"How did-"

"Ha, no wonder I was called out. It hurt him the most when you found out." I stated, looking at Ryan and his gorgeous figure.

"What do you-"

"You two have a spirit as well a pink moon wolf not as powerful as me but quite powerful. You also are able to entice people to you. But the energy you two give off... you two share a wolf."

"What?"

"You two share a wolf, a pink moon wolf. And when Ryan here found out our dark secret and Alex found out you knew that broke him. Oh and FYI alpha..." I say to Miguel. "Alex had no control on the night it occurred. It was me, the only reason he remembers is because it's was his body going through it. I tried a lot to heal those wound but there are just some things that the power of us wolves can't fix. Anyways now that I know what happened I'm gonna go, but before I do as his parents I understand that he were doing what you felt was best but did you ever think of what it would do to Alex and his mental state whenever you betray his trust? Now Daisy catch him for me?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, See ya losers." I said as I let Alex take over.

Alex POV:

'When I woke up I was in Daisy's arms and everyone except Daisy looked like if I had been hit by a bus and nothing happened to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you not remember anything son?"

"I remember coming down the stairs. Did I fall?"

"Yeah, hit your head." Daisy told me.

"Oh. Can we eat now?"

"S-sure Alex." Isabel said as she went to the table and everyone else followed. Tonight was definitely going to be a long night.

—TBC—

—1159 words–