Ch. 22

(A/N: smut warning if you don't like skip till you see ⚠️ 🛑. Anyways hope you guys like it.)

⚠️

"Im ready~" I moaned answering his question.

I felt Ryan enter me with ease, which surprised me cause there was no lube but there was something wet. I was going to ask how it was so wet when Ryan unintentionally answered my inner question.

"You're body is making you so wet I slide in with ease." Ryan spoke nipping at my neck, he really wants to bite me already, his fangs are pressing against my skin.

Andrew took the other side of my neck and started to suck as he had both of our shafts in his hands. It all felt so good, both front and back, Ryan going in and out making my body feel on fire, Andrew's saliva making me feel cool every time his breath would hit my body.

"Hnn~ f- faster~" I whined not caring how I sounded.

Both Ryan and Andrew went faster making me moan so loud I swear they got harder. Ryan sped up more, chasing his orgasm.

"Fuck, Lex you feel so good I want to fill you up." It sounded more like his wolf was talking at this point.

"Ahhh~~!! Alpha Ryan!"

Ryan hit my prostate over and over again. I was seeing stars and spots. It felt so good to feel him enter me and exit just to enter me again. I felt like I was on ecstasy.

"Say my name." He growled, causing me to submit and do anything he wanted.

"Ryan."

"Louder~" He growled again.

"Ryan!"

"Louder!!"

"RYAN!!"

I felt his knot form and his fangs sink into my skin. I immediately felt everything he was feeling, it opened him and I and merged us together as one. I felt Ryan's knot go down and another dick enter me. I'm pretty sure I had came already but as soon as Andrew entered me I came again. All the pleasure I was feeling, amplified ten fold. Andrew didn't last as long as Ryan because he was jerking both him and I at the same time. A few hard and fast thrusts his knot swelled and he bit the other side of my neck.

Now that pleasure was unimaginable, I'm now connected to two people and my body felt on fire. Every touch every sniff, every lick, felt amazing to the point where I kept coming and coming till I was empty. Though that didn't stop my body from feeling the pleasure. We didn't stop there, we kept going for the next few days. They even entered me at the same time and I felt so full but sooooo good.

I didn't even realize we had been at it for days until I woke up Friday morning and looked at my phone.

"It's Friday?!!!" I yelled sitting up and waking both Ryan and Andrew.

"It's what?"

"Huh, whats going on?"

"It's Friday, we've missed three days of school! Get up!" I yelled at both of them as I rushed to get up off the bed, but then it felt as if both of my legs were gone.

My legs were completely numb and weak. In other words I fell hard on the floor.

"Ow~!"

"Are you okay~?" Both of them tried to ask with concern but I knew they were smiling.

"Shut up and help me!"

They both got up and lifted me off the ground, and didn't put me down. Instead Andrew threw me over his shoulder and took me to the bathroom.