Ch. 16

Sorry to those who had already read this chapter, chapter 15 is out now so read that one then this one will probably make sense.

(Okay so the POV is going to be different for this chapter because while Alex was getting ready part of the ceremony was already happening.)

(When the boys left Alex.)

"Boys I called you 2 minutes ago. Where were you?" Miguel asked his twin sons.

"We were talking to Alex. We don't want him to be scared or nervous."

"Yeah, we want Lex to have a good day."

"Well, my concern right now is you two not Alex."

"Dad he's our future Luna, how can you say that?" Ryan asked his father.

"He can't be future Luna if you two aren't prepared to be leaders. Look I understand that you both care about him but, today is going to be hard on all of us especially you three. You need to be ready for what's to come. You three need to guide our pack and show them what great leaders you are no matter the kind of relationship you have." Miguel responded

"We know dad and we'll do our best to better the pack." Andrew replied.

"I know. Now let's get going, people are gathering in the back."

"What about-"

"Hell be fine. Your mother will be with him shortly. But you two have to be first so let's go." Miguel told them as he guided them out of the house to the back. Where everyone was gathered.

Once the three of them were outside everyone waiting for the ceremony to begin, became quiet. Miguel went to the middle of the stage with his sons not to far behind. Both boys were wearing a white T-Shirt and a pair of jeans.

(Ryan's fit and Andrew just has darker jeans.)

The stage was a simple wooden stage with some patio lights

The stage was a simple wooden stage with some patio lights. The stage was so simple that it was only a foot of the ground.

"Today is a day that prepares and welcomes the new pack leader

"Today is a day that prepares and welcomes the new pack leader..." Miguel stated as pack members cheered.

"But. This time around things are going to be different. Instead of one pack leader we will have two." That's when some began to whisper.