Ch. 21

(A/N: hey guys sorry it's late. There is smut in this and if u don't like read until you see ⚠️ from that point on will be smut. Hope you all enjoy and have a good weekend.)
•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–

The moment the words came out of my mouth the twins both backed up and gave me a look of both worry and confusion.

"What's wrong?" I asked, I don't know why they're giving me those looks.

"We should be asking you that." Andrew said back to me.

"Why?"

"Well, why did you ask us that?" Ryan asked, both of them staring with that questionable look of theirs.

"Because I want to be yours, all of yours, both of yours, mind body and soul. I'm not rushing it and I'm okay, I really do want this." I told them as I held their hands in mine. I even gave them a little bit of puppy eyes.

"Are you sure Lex, because if we start we won't stop." Ryan spoke with a low growl in my ear as he got excited of the thought of marking me.

"Hehe, I'm sure." I told them as I wrapped my arms around Ryan's neck and sniffed in his scent.

⚠️

The next thing I knew I was being picked up and they ran in the house made our way upstairs, bumping into people no doubt. When we finally got to our room I was thrown on the bed. When I finally stabilized I saw that the twins were already undressed. Like all the way, and let me tell you that apart just one of them could destroy me, but together? Oh fuck I'm dead.

"Like what you see Alex?" Andrew growled as he climbed the bed and hovered over me.

Jeez, this man is always so calm but I've noticed that he's a bit more controlling in the bedroom. I felt a dip in the bed and it was Ryan climbing on the bed with something in his hand.

"We're not gonna get you pregnant while we're still in school, so condoms is what we're gonna do." Ryan spoke as he handed one to Andrew.

"But, you can't do that, bonding process won't work." I told them, remind them on how the whole bonding process works.

"Shit. I don't want you to get pregnant. What are we gonna do?" Ryan said as he asked Andrew.

Me? I was just laying there, still with clothes on. God this is so frustrating, they don't want to fuck me raw because I can conceive children, but they can't wear condoms because the mating process won't work. Like, just fuck me, it's torture for them to tease me like this. Their literally sitting in front of me naked. Like that's torture to me.

"I asked dad and he said that there's no other way around it. We have to. At least just for the mating bond, after that we can wear condoms." Andrew said as I'm assuming he stopped mind linking with Miguel.

"Fine." Ryan growled as he leaned down and started kissing the spot where he wants to mark me.

"Hnnn~" The noises it made me make were a bit embarrassing, but I stopped thinking when I felt another pair of lips on my stomach.

"You smell so good Alex." Andrew said as he went to my collarbone and started sucking and kissing my skin.

The pleasure I was feeling was beyond any good feeling I have ever felt. It felt like my body was on fire but in a good way. The pleasure spread throughout my entire body, and they were just kissing my body! I suddenly felt one hand go up my shirt and another to my pants and unbuttoned them.

Next thing, my pants were somewhere else and my shirt was literally torn off my body. Ryan then placed himself in between my legs and Andrew placed his lips on mine.

"This is your last out Lex, are you sure you want this?" Ryan asked, but Andrew didn't move, he even pinned my arms above my head so I couldn't push him.

"Andrew stop sucking his face for two damn seconds." Ryan growled.

Andrew let up and let me go so I could answer.

"If I wasn't ready Ry, I wouldn't be here." I told him between gasps.

Though once I stopped talking Andrew took my mouth again and I felt Ryan remove my boxers revealing the rest of my body to them.

"You look so delectable Lex." Ryan said as he kissed my thigh.

"Mmmm~" I could just moan in response because Andrew still hadn't let my lips go.

But I will say that he is a fantastic kisser, he's rough but he's gentle, he treats the kiss almost like it's the last kiss he gonna get from me. Then I felt something wet and warm surround me. Ryan had taken all of me in his mouth, which was no easy feat. Even though Ryan and Andrew were both pretty huge in the package department I was pretty decent there too. Theirs are longer than mine and pretty thick but mine is thicker.

"Hnnggh~!!" I moaned as Ry licked the underside of my shaft painfully slow.

Sometimes I forget how much of a tease these two I can be. Andrew then moved down my jaw to the other side of my neck where he plans to mark me. Ryan then took one hand to my balls and started to massage them which of course made my hips thrust up. With the other hand he took my left nipple and started to twist It between his fingers.

"Ooohh, fuck~!" I squealed as my hips rolled up again.

"Keep doing that and we wont let you go for a week." Andrew growled in my ear.

He spoke with such dominance it caused something inside of me to squirm underneath the both of them. Something inside me wanting to submit and beg for them to take me in anyway possible.

"Oh Goddess~" I threw my head, arched my back, and squeezed Ryan between my thighs.

Ryan forcefully opened my legs again and placed his hand lower, in between my ass cheeks. He didn't insert his fingers he just caressed my entrance. I felt Andrew nibbled down my body,  and joined his brother down at my entrance and used his saliva to lube up Ryan's fingers, so he could slide them in.

"Brace yourself, okay love?"

"Oh-okay~" I felt a finger slip in and it felt uncomfortable but not painful.

I had my eyes closed the whole time so I had no idea who's finger it was, but whoever it was kept going slow in and out. Not that it wasn't enjoyable but if I wanted slow I would ask for it. I opened my eyes to see both of them drooling at the sight of me.

"I swear to goddess if you don't go any fast I will leave." I growled at them.

The look on their faces was priceless. They looked scared that I would leave, then Ryan pulled out and roughly pushed back in his fingers didn't cause much of a reaction but it still caused me to jerk up and moan.

"Hnn~!"

"Keep moaning like that for us~" Andrew growled as he grabbed my shaft.

"Hnnn~ Oh fuck~ more!" I felt another finger and at this point there were four fingers, then they curled and hit me in a certain spot that made me feel like I was going to explode.

"Found it." I heard both of them say as my body squirmed under their touch.

"M-more~!"

"I think he's ready Ryan."

"Yeah, he definitely is."

Next thing I knew, I was stood up on my knees. Andrew in front of me and Ryan behind me. I felt Ryan line himself up but didn't enter yet.

"You ready?" He whispered in my ear as he nibbled on it.

"I'm ready~"

––TBC––

––1288Words––