Ch. 41

"She is a female?"

"What do you mean She's different?"

"Alex is going to bring her in. Just keep an open mind." Andrew said as he tried to explain to the elders why they had been absent from everyone including them for so long.

"Son,is everything okay? What's with this obscurity?"

"Dad you have to understand why we waited so long to show her to anyone. Promise you'll keep an open mind."

"Son I-" Miguel started but Andrew wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Promise." Andrew stated interrupting his father with a stern voice.

Miguel sighed and raised his hands in defeat. "Alright."

Then the door opened to the meeting room and Alex and Ryan stepped in, Alex holding their daughter. He was honestly terrified, he wanted everything for his baby girl. That included her right to the Alpha throne of their pack when she is old enough.

"What's that smell?" One of the elders asked as he stuck his nose into the air, smelling the scent.

Alex, stopped in his tracks, his fear buckled his knees. Luckily before he could even begin to fall, Ryan was there to hold him up and continue their strangely long walk to the elders.

"Meet Andry Cruz, the packs future alpha." Ryan said with confidence hoping the elders would just accept it and look over what they are about to tell them.

"Boys, she smells different. Not like a normal pup. What's going on?" Miguel asked as he looked at the pup.

"It's called Retinitis Pigmentosa, it's a human condition, as she gets older her vision will start to go away. That is until we can find something to slow her condition."

"Are you saying she'll go blind?"

"That's exactly what we are saying."

~~two years later~~

Alex's POV:

It's been two years since we told the elders about Andry's condition. They weren't happy at first, but Isabel and Miguel had our backs. It took awhile to get them to calm down, especially when we told them that she would be the future alpha, no ifs ands or buts about it. A couple of them actually threatened to leave, which the twins countered with, "Go ahead, we won't stop you.". In the end none of them left and accepted the fact that Andry is the future Alpha.

Some time after Derek came to visit and made a comment that reminded everyone else of mine and the twins's ability to heal someone if they drink our blood. When I woke up after Derek's visit Ryan, Andrew, and I had a talk about whether or not we should even consider giving her my blood. I mean she was only a month old at the time and the thought of giving her my blood made me want to vomit. But the twins wanted to try it out, I did too but when she was older and could maybe say whether or not she wanted to do it. Ultimately we decided to do it. The only way we would know if it worked was her scent, because she had no other symptoms.

When we first gave her the blonde she did not like it, which was understandable, we didn't like watching her drink it. So we had decided to do it one more time and if she didn't drink it then we would wait till she was a bit older. So, we tried again and she drank it which was uncomfortable to say the least. Then a couple days later she didn't have that scent to her. We were over joyed, but we still watch her eyes and her depth perception. Which has been good. I mean it's only been two years and if she still did have the condition she'll likely show symptoms at a bit older age.

Right now though Ryan and Andrew have her. They took her to my parents to spend time with them while I'm in heat. For the past two years I've been avoiding getting pregnant by spending my heats alone or with Stacy and Maria. It a bit more painful but a part of me was scared of having another pup like Andry, not that there was or is anything wrong with her, but the fear of the unknown is what still eats at us. I also wanted to be able to spend time with her without having another pup around to worry about. But lately when Andry plays with the other pups she's so happy but when they leave or we take her home she gets sad. And sometimes the twins and I get busy and she gets lonely. Plus the thought of having multiple pups around makes me happy. Though avoiding getting pregnant again has been tough, I mean the twins are very horny alphas and they've also had ruts. So it hasn't been easy.

So, I decide that this heat I'll spend it with the twins. Right now I'm setting up a nest for me and the twins. I have tons of blankets and pillows. My heat isn't for a few more days but we wanted to be prepared because it's happened before where I would start two or three days early.

"Lex we're back!" Ryan yelled as I heard him coming up the stairs.

"In here." I said as I was fixing up a few pillows on the outer border of my nest. It honestly looked so comfy and warm.

"Do you have everything set up?" Andrew asked as they stepped into the room.

"Yeah, I even put a cooler in the bathroom with water and Gatorades."

"Smart idea, Lex. And don't worry about Andry. She'll be fine with your parents."

"I know. What I'm most nervous about is my heat. I mean we haven't spent one together since I got pregnant with Andry."

"We remember how to take care of you. It'll be fine, Lex."

"I know, I'm just nervous. That's it."

"It's okay to be nervous but we got you Alex." Andrew comforted me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know you do. I love you two."

"And we love you." They said at the same time, making me chuckle.

Then Ryan wrapped his arms around me from behind trapping me between them. I forgot what this felt like, it feels comforting and intimate. Because I've avoided getting pregnant, that also included some intimacy with each other. Don't get me wrong that part wasn't intentional. In the beginning we just wouldn't have sex that involved them putting you know what, you know where. We would do all sorts of other things, and a few times I just watched them going at it together. And jeez was that a game changer! But then as time went and our pack duties started taking over some of our free time then Andry. Only times we were somewhat intimate was when we were sleeping all snuggled and wrapped around each other.

Being in between them like this honestly feels amazing. Being with them is amazing. Being their mate, amazing. Don't get me wrong we've had our moments. Especially in the beginning, then the whole Brandon stuff. Then my fake death. Speaking of, our pack has expanded three times more than what it used to be. Stacy got her coven of witches and warlocks. Actually what happened was when the twins went to deal with Brandon right before Andry was born, Brandon's clan disbursed. All of the witches/ warlocks and werewolves left, some of the vampires, especially those who were mated with a witch or wolf. The fairies and elves stayed, which everyone understood. For them leaving their first clan or home is really frowned upon in their culture. It would take severe horror to get them to leave. So those who left his clan, came here. And there were a few other packs that lost their alphas or pack members just left, but they all came to us. So with all those new members our duties tripled and our needs for multiple pack doctors, and any other jobs that was in need of more help. Luckily though with the help of Miguel and Isabel we were able to navigate it all and be parents to a new born.

I've been lucky to have both Ryan and Andrew here by my side and I love them dearly and I can't wait for the rest of our future.

~2 Weeks Later~

"I'm pregnant!"

The End

Words: 1407

A/N: Hello readers! I'll make this quick! I am sincerely sorry that it took this long for the final chapter to come out. Ultimately I just wasn't ready to let go, which made me stop writing. But I hope you all liked it! I know it's a very big time skip and may be confusing just ask questions if you have any.
I wanted to thank you all for not only reading, but voting, following, and commenting. I've honestly missed writing and seeing how much joy these books bring to you all.
I love you all so much

- DannyC