Ch. 31

"... you three are the ones who are meant to be."

Those are the words that kept going on and on in Alex's head. They made him feel happy. It had been a week since Alex came home. Most people were happy to know that Alex wasn't really dead, but there were some who weren't happy about being played. Of course, it was most of the elders who were not happy.

Though for the past week Alex had been recuperating. Throughout the two months that he was buried he became skinny due to his body using his body fat to keep him alive. Andrew and Ryan never let him out of their sight, not even for a second. If he was sleeping one of them, usually Ryan, was watching over the other two. If Alex was in the bathroom, one or both of the twins was in there with him. Alex didn't even mind that they were doing everything together. Well, almost everything.

With their bond being reignited, Alex felt needy, but the twins would not allow it. They would tell him that he needed to rest, but because their werewolves, they heal fast. So, Alex was already better and ready to be the packs Luna again. Andrew and Ryan on the other hand were terrified, the thought of Alex going outside and the possibility of him not returning, scared them. They knew he was safe but their wars were far from over. In the two months Alex was gone, due to the weakened leadership, rouge packs tried to take over, and even some small wolf packs tried to attack. Oh and as for Brandon and his clan, they hadn't done anything. Literally hadn't done a thing since the near start of war. Miguel had wolves watching over them and they kept to themselves and would only leave for school, and other important outside world things. Which was hardly ever. It made the twins uneasy of their calmness.

Though right now the twin's only priority was making sure Alex stayed safe.

"Ryan, I want to go talk to Vic, by myself!"

"And we said no."

"It's just a block down, I'm not going far!"

"Alex, just let one of us go with you." Ryan spoke as he read one of his books. Hearing Ryan call him Alex was a bit heartbreaking. He wanted to hear Lex, come out of his mouth, but it wasn't happening.

"Andy, help me! It's to the doctors! I'll be fine!"

"Why are you so insistent on going alone? You haven't been bugged by us at all in the past week?"

"I just want to go see Vic! Is that so hard to let me do by myself?"

"Alex just let Andrew go with you."

"No!"

"Then your not going."

"Why not?!"

"You know why!" Ryan yelled back at his mate as he stood up and looked him in the eyes with anger.

Alex has seen Ryan upset, and angry, and all sorts of emotions. So, he knew that look on Ryan's face, and it scared the living hell out of him. It was the same face that would tournament him during his freshman year. All the memories of that time kept popping into his mind. It scared him to the point of tears welling up in his eyes, and he didn't even notice.

"Shit Alex I-" Ryan tried to apologize and step forward to comfort him, but in fear Alex stepped back.

Next thing the twins knew, Alex had ran out of their apartment. I'm tears Alex ran out of their apartment, into the hallway, down the stairs until he ran into someone.

"Alex you okay?" Alex knew that voice, it was Maria. The twins sister, her and Alex used to play a lot as kids and they were kind of close.

"No~" He answered crying.

"Here come in my room." Maria said as she guided him to her room.

"What happened?"

"I didn't think he could ever scare me like that again~"