Ch. 8

So I told Ryan that I was in love with him and Andrew. I know, it's kind of hard to believe but, I have since I can remember. Though I think at first it was just admiration towards the two but, as time went on it turned into more than just admiration. I realized I loved them when Ryan decided to start his bullying. He had gotten paint from the art department and covered me in it. When I had gotten home I broke down and I couldn't understand why he did it. Most of all, why the hell I didn't mind the attention he gave me. Or the fact that after everyday he gave me a note. I may have not read them but, I kept every single one of them. Inside a box that was hidden in my parents house. But back to when I told Ryan the truth, you'll find out the other stuff later. Anyways...

"Y-you're in-"

"Love? Yeah." I sighed out.

"H-how? No. Where? No. Why? Shit not that, w-when? H-how l-long?"

"Haha. For as long as I can remember. I don't have a date or a certain event. All I know is I have never felt anything but joy when I'm around you two."

"Goddess I really want to kiss you."

"Please don't, we're in class."

"So if we weren't in class?"

"Not in public."

"So nowhere that is anywhere public?"

"Exactly."

"Not even school bathrooms?"

"No."

"Why?" He whined.

"Cause just because we are going to be mates and we're in love with each other doesn't mean we're together. I've been with you two for what 3, 4 day? And none of you have asked me out. If you want a kiss you're gonna have to date me."

"Okay, I see."

"Now you know, let's get back to work please."

"Fine."

~~

*Bell*

"Wanna get lunch here or outside of campus?" Ryan asked as we were exiting art class.

"I need to talk to Stacy and Brandon. And I need you and Andy there."

"Why do you need us there while you talk to that dick-wad?"

"He's not a dick-wad he was looking out for me in his own way and you know it. Be grateful that I have good friends."

"Friends you may not have in two years."

"I don't wanna think about that."

"But you have to Lex, you can't just avoid it. Why do you think me and Andrew never socialize. We hardly even talk to pack members here."

"I know but, they were there when no one else was, Ry. I know your looking out for me but they've been doing it for awhile. You do make valid points but, I have another year here, and if my duties to the pack become more important than the humans in my life I will let them go."

"Fine, I just don't want you to get hurt more. If you were to stop being friends with them now it'll hurt all of you less."

"You don't want to be our friend anymore?" I heard Brandon's voice behind me. I turned around to a hurt Stacy and a mad Brandon.

"What, no. That's not-"

"Then why did your 'fiancée' say that your gonna ditch us?" Stacy asked with a hurt tone in her voice.

"That's not what he meant."

"Then what did he mean?"

"Just that i-if I- I-"