Ch. 11

Throughout the entire dinner everyone but Daisy looked at me as if I had a leech on my face. They would avoid eye contact with me it was weird and got on my nerves so I just got up and left to the room. I just went into the office and went under the desk. It was cozy and nice. It makes the wolf in me happy because it kind of simulates a den. About an hour later the twins came back into the room but couldn't find me. Haha. I found it really funny, it was hard for me not to laugh. But eventually Andrew found me.

"Found you."

"Yeah, and?"

"Our dads want to talk to us, so let's go."

"No."

"Alex, come on. We have to."

"Why do we have to? Why should I leave this room? Clearly there is something wrong with me in order for almost everyone except my sister to look at me like some weirdo. Do you know it's like to try and have a conversation with your own mom and even she won't look you in the eye?"

"Alex Im sorry we hurt your feelings It's just something happened when you were passed out it's hard to explain and it's better that I don't. But it's important so we have to go talk to my dad he said it's pack business."

"Fine, but can you get me a blanket?"

"Sure, are you cold?"

"No, I just want to stay warm."

"And your warm in there?" He asked gesturing to the small space the desk created.

"Yeah."

"Kay then, let me get the blanket." He said as he walked to the room.

I got out from under the desk and instantly felt cold. Since yesterday I've been wanting to be warm and in smaller places but just in small amounts but right now it's making me want to curl up in a ball and go back under the desk.

"I thought you said that you weren't cold?" Andrew asks me as he enters the room.

"I wasn't, let's just go. When I walked out of the office with the blanket wrapped around me I made Ryan jump not realizing that I was under it.

"Sorry did I scare you?"

"A little but nothing to be sorry about. Let's go before my dad throws a fit." He said as I held in a chuckle as we went downstairs.

"Alex are you cold?" My dad asked as I walked into the living room.

"No, I just want to keep warm." When I said that both Miguelina my father looked at each other as if they knew why.

"Well we wanted to tell you three that your mating coronation is in three days." Miguel said firmly leaving no room for an argument. But Ryan wanted to test it.

"What?! Are you insane?! We just became mates to be a few day's ago and we just went back to school which is causing a lot of stress on Lex, not only that but he had to leave his childhood home because we're his mates. Now you want the coronation to be in three day's?!"

"Ryan there is no room for discussion. We already have it all planned."

"That doesn't change the fact that it's to soon, dad." Andrew chimed in.

"Yeah well this kind of matting has never happened before and the younger you do it the stronger your bond is. Not only will it be the first time there is three wolves matting but you're all males. Something that has never happened in this pack. The elders and healers are the ones that need to know your mate. It is not public to the whole pack that Alexander is your mate. The coronation will happen in three days. On another issue, Alex.."

"Yeah."

"How long have you been having the need to be warm?"

"Since yesterday but it wasn't as bad as right now. If I take the blanket off I'm instantly cold." I answered.

"I see... you must've awoken it."

"Awoken what?" Andrew asked for all of us.

"When the women in our pack hit the age of 16 that's when they awaken their heat that allows them to conceive children. Alex, has seemed to awoken his. I don't know how it works for you because you are male. I'll ask the elders to see if any of them know how it works for you."

"Wait so your saying that Alex can now conceive?" Andrew asked.

"When his heat is in full blast. Right now he seems to have just woken it up, so he's gonna want to be warm and be in small cramped places. You might also want to constantly have certain scents always around you, given that you have mates."

"Oh." I replied softly.

"Alex I know this isn't what you want but please try." My dad pleaded.

"I am trying. I accepted the twins as my mates to be. Today at school they protected me from people looking and whispering. We even went on a date after lunch. But the coronation is like a marriage in the pack. You can't expect me to be okay with everything so quickly. I'm tired so can we please talk about this tomorrow?"

"We can't Alex." My dad stated.

"Why not? This is all to soon. Even the twins don't think this is okay."

"Alex you need to understand the twins waited an extra year to finally be with you the elders are beginning to think they won't have a mate. As future alpha's and pack leaders they are supposed to already be mated." My dad pointed out to me.

"Is that true?" I asked the twins.

"Yeah, kind of, but we didn't want to rush you." Ryan answered.

"Yeah, that is the last thing we wanted." Andrew agreed.

"But why didn't you say anything?"

"Because we just started whatever this is." Ryan stated.

"This isn't a matter that can wait any longer. Your birthday is in two weeks and you'll be 18." Miguel told Ryan and Andrew.

"This is too soon dad. Is there a way that we can push it back a little bit more?" Andrew pleaded, asking his dad.

Miguel went silent then released a big sigh.

"I'll see what I can do, but I can't make any promises." He responded.

"Thanks dad." Ryan thanked his dad.

"Another thing that we need to talk about.." Miguel started up again.

"After! The coronation, right Miguel?"

*sigh* "I guess it can wait till then." He said as he got up from the couch.

"Go to sleep your going to have a long day tomorrow."

"Why's that?" Ryan asked not liking how it sounded.

"Because you three are gonna stay in school the whole day. And if I get a call tomorrow that you skipped again.. and Alex, control yourself. The next time I hear you had an outburst at school and more humans see your eyes, let's just say I don't care that you are my son-in-law. You will be punished. Do I make myself clear?"

"Y- ye- yes ss- sir." I forget how scary he can be.

"Good now go to bed." He told us in a more calmer tone.

We all went upstairs and got ready for bed. But as I was in the shower flashes of what Derek was doing while in control popped into my head. Before today my sister was the only one that knew of Derek, but even she didn't know I knew about him. Derek has always felt bad for what happened when I was 10, but we were both getting used to each other at the time. He may act like a confident flirt but, like everyone and everything else he has insecurities.

--TBC--

--1238 Words--