Ch. 17

(A/N: There is slight smut at the end. I'll put a ⚠️ to let you know when it starts.)

(Back to Alex's POV. If you liked how I did the last chapter, let me know, I might do them like that, or if you want to hear someone else's POV.)

'I was sitting in front of everyone, hoping they would accept me as their new Luna. I could sense that the twins were tense. Though everyone probably could sense that they were anxious. Hell, I think the Alpha and Luna were even tenser. After what felt like forever, people started to rise. I thought that they were gonna leave, not wanting to be a part of the pack with me as the new Luna. Then they all started dropping to their knees, which shocked me. Everyone kneeled, including Rachel. The whole thing made me happy, real happy.'

"Awooooo~!" I howled in joy. I was so happy that I rubbed myself on Ryan and Andrew, marking them in my scent.

"Alright then, let's get on with the ceremony." Alpha Miguel said now that people were standing up.

"Lex, we'll wait for you to change back." Ry whispered to me as he rubbed his wrist to my neck.

I then went inside to shift back and dressed as fast as possible. Once I was dressed, I put the chocker back on and walked out barefoot.

"Alex, you ready?" Andrew and Miguel both asked me. I just smiled and nodded to confirm.

"Okay then, Andrew, Ryan, step up, please." Wait, I thought that we weren't doing this yet?

They both stood in front of their dad and before the whole, entire pack. Are they seriously going to do this now? And as I was starting to worry, Ry and Andy looked at me. The look they gave me was telling me it was okay. That they wanted to do this. Here I thought that today was just going to be my coronation to the twins, but the twins are being declared today as the new Alphas.

"Each of you hand me one of your arms, and repeat after me..."

Miguel paused so the twins could do as he said.

"... I, Ryan/ Andrew Cruz, promise to protect and defend this pack with all of my duty and life if needed."

"I, Ryan/ Andrew Cruz, promise to protect and defend this pack with all my duty and life if needed." The boys repeated.

"Kay, now this is going to hurt you a lot more than it's going to hurt me." Miguel warned as he took Andrew's arm to his mouth. Miguel opened his mouth and let his long fangs come out, sinking them into Andrew's arm.

"Ahhh-!" Andrew screamed, scaring me. I tried to go up to them, but Isabel held me back.

"Don't interfere. They can take it." She whispered, trying to comfort me, but it wasn't working. 

Miguel removed himself from Andrew, who fell onto his knees. Then moved to Ryan's arm. I looked at him, and though he looked calm and ready, I could tell he was scared out of his mind.

"I'm sorry, son." Miguel said as he bit into Ryan, doing the same as his brother. Screamed.

"Aahhhh-!"

Once Miguel was done, and my future mates were up off the floor, it was my turn.

"Isa, my love, it's your turn." Miguel said as he reached his hand out for his Luna.

"Let's go, Alex." She said as she guided me to the center of the stage.

"Kneel, please." She said softly.

I went on my knees and waited for further instruction.

"Everyone, because Alex has a certain scent in his blood, we all need to put on a mask to cover the smell. You all were handed one when you got here. Put it on." She told the pack.