Ch. 19

On the way to school, I knocked out. I was so tired from the weekend, and I wasn't allowed to recuperate the energy I used throughout the two days.

"Lex, wake up,"

"Mm~ Nooo~~"

"Come on, Alex, the day will go by fast." Andrew tried to reason with me, which obviously didn't work.

"Don't try and bullshit me. Have you both seen me?! What was it that your dad said? 'it looks like you let him sit in a tub of leeches.' Humans are gonna think I'm an easy score, and the wolves are gonna look at me all weird~." I whined as I tried to lower myself in the backseat.

"Alex, calm down. You're gonna be fine." Andrew told me as he exited the car.

"You can't stay here all day, Lex."

"Let me sleep, please, Ry.~" I begged, giving him puppy eyes.

"Uggghhhh~!" He groaned and whispered under his breath, 'fight it, fight it, fight it.'

"Look, Lex, I would love to let you sleep, but you know I can't leave you here. Plus, if my dad finds out we ditched again, he may not be Alpha anymore, but he still holds power. Also, remember you can't be without Andrew or me, especially after we found out about your buddy Brandon and his witch girlfriend ."

"Ugh, why are you so mean to me~!" I jokingly whined.

"Because we love you. Now let's go." Ryan responded as he got out and waited with his brother.

I grabbed Ryan's sunglasses off the dashboard, put them on, and got out. On our walk into the school, Andrew linked our hands together, and Ryan had his hand in my ass pocket. I mean, I didn't mind it. It's just that he kept lightly squeezing my ass. And between us not officially mating yet, and the stuff we did. It made me weak and made it really hard not to submit.

The morning was so boring, and I had a class with the twins, and people were staring at the marks on my body. The teachers even asked me if I was okay, to which I responded with a yes. Though when lunch came around, well, let's just say it was more eventful.

"Hey, Ry, what are you eating?" I asked Ryan as I sat next to him at a table by the cafeteria.

"Just school pizza. Do you want some?" He offered, gesturing to the pizza.

"No, I'm not hungry."

"Lex, you need to eat. You didn't even eat this morning; all you had was coffee."

"Yeah, I know, but I'm not hungry."

"Okay, but you should know that Andrew's gonna try to force-feed you, right?"

"Haha, I'd like to see him try."

"Like to see who try what?" Andy asked as he came up to us.

"To see you try to feed Lex 'cause he hasn't eaten." Ryan snitched.

"Ryan, you're sleeping on the couch." I pouted, annoyed at him.

"I always do," Ry commented back.

"Then I'll sleep on the couch."

"Wait, no, Lex, your back will hurt." Ryan responded sarcastically. 

" I don't-"

"Alex, you haven't eaten?" Andrew cut in, getting me all nervous.

"N-no."

"Why not?"

"Ca-cause I'm not hu-hungry."

"You need to eat, Alex." Andrew spoke with more dominance in his voice.