Ch. 34

(A/N: Happy Pride!!! Anyways, this chapter does have smut! It starts with it but this chapter isn't full smut. Also we get to see more in depth of the Twins relationship. So I hope you all enjoy this chapter, it's long so if you need to go bathroom go now! 😂 And of course if any of you don't like smut feel free to skit till u see 🛑 and it will start again. So, once you see ⚠️ is when it starts up again. Anyways, enjoy!)

⚠️ Smut⚠️

"More~! Ahhh~ Alpha, more!" Alex moaned as one of his mates pleasured him with his penis as he rammed into him again and again.

"Keep begging my love, I'll give you what you want." The Alpha growled as he rammed himself back into his mate.

"Andrew, don't be so rough." Ryan growled at his brother as he was jerking off Alex.

Andrew and Alex had been mating for approximately twelve hours straight, with only five short breaks between sessions. Alex would nap and wake up in an extreme wave of heat, making him too horny for his own good. He would immediately call for Andrew. For some reason he was only calling for Andrew to please him in that way, only letting Ryan jerk him off and kiss him. It did frustrate Ryan but he figured that Derek, Alex's wolf, was upset at him.

Though in actuality both Derek and Alex were being cautious. Though Alex was in heat, he kept Ryan at a distance for both of their sakes. Alex didn't want to destroy the work that they both put into fixing their relationship. Alex wanted Ryan as much as he wanted his brother, but he was worried that their work would go down the drain if he let him be too intimate with him.

"Alpha! Coming!" Alex screamed as he felt his orgasm building.

"Come for me baby boy," Andrew growled to his mate.

"Hnnnn~!"

"Good boy," Ryan whispered in Alex's ear as he fell asleep.

🛑 Smut Stop 🛑

As Andrew stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up, Ryan snuggled up to Alex. Andrew could see the other two in the mirror and his heart was full of joy. Watching the two people he loves the most, interact was heartwarming to him.

"I'm so tired," Andrew spoke as he entered their room.

"Well, sleep till he wakes up."

"I can't, by the time I fall asleep he wakes up again."

"Well, we're all going on very little sleep, and eventually, and hopefully soon he'll just be too worn out to wake up. But you need to rest, Drew." Ryan spoke of concern for his brother.

"How are you feeling Ry?"

"Tired, same as you-"

"No, not what I mean." Andrew interrupted as he lay next to his brother.

"I'm okay, it hurts a little, but there's a reason why Derek and Alex don't want to fully be intimate with me again. I have to trust them, even if it hurts a bit. Thanks though, for asking."

"Of course, your my brother, and I care, but can I ask you something?"

"Sure?"

"Why exactly did you stop calling him Lex?"

"Ugh, you were there, you watched as we saw the life leave his body. And I ran as fast as I could, and the only thing I could think of at that moment was how much of a jerk I was to him. I loved him, but yet, I hurt him. I teased him, bullied him, and that stupid nickname! Lex Luther, that's the name I called him when we were kids. He wanted to play super hero's and I told him that he couldn't be one.

I wanted to save him and be his hero, but of course, I never told him that, and he wanted to be Superman. So, I said he was going to be Lex Luther. Though he didn't like it I didn't care, and I never stopped calling him Lex. That stupid name was all I could think about. How the last name that I ever called him was a name I used to tease him. I didn't want that to be the last thing I called him. So, I stopped with the name and called him by his name. Alex, and I love him and his name." Ryan explained as he watched over Alex, and held Andrew's hand. The hand-holding calmed both Andrew and Ryan, it felt right, it felt good.