Ch. 40

It had been a week since Alex gave birth to little baby Andry. Vic ran some tests and the they just came back inconclusive. With the dog DNA and human condition, nothing could be read correctly. The throuple kept Andry's condition a secret that is until Isabel decided that she needed to see the pup sooner rather than later.

"Mom?! What are you doing here?"Andrew asked his mother with a face of shock.

"I got tired of waiting to see my first grandchild! You boys haven't even told us if they're a boy or girl." She answered as she started wandering the house looking for a child.

"Ma, please give us some privacy." He begged not able to think of anything else to say.

"Privacy? Mijo, there is no privacy in this pack. This isn't liked by anyone that you three are being cooped up. Your father is beginning to worry."

"We told you all there is a child, but we want our privacy-"

"Andrew Shut up! Andry is sleeping." A voice popped up, sounding like Ryan from behind his mother and brother. Too tired to see his mother standing there.

"Andry?" Ryan could now hear and see his mother.

"Ma?! What are you doing here?"

"I came to see my grand-baby!" She exclaimed as she walked towards the door Ryan came out from.

"Mom, no." Ryan stomped not letting his mother pass.

"Excuse me?" She asked with her arms folded, hips tilted and one eyebrow up in a questioning way.

"Alex and our pup, finally fell asleep. I'm not going to let you ruin their sleep just because you want a baby fix." Ryan lied, not completely but he lied. Alex was not asleep , Alex was in fact holding sleeping Andry in their bathroom.

You see because of Andry's condition it puts her future Alpha title at stake. The elders could see her as unfit for Alpha, and force Alex to have another pup. The throuple didn't want her birth right to be taken from her before she even knew what she lost. At the moment she could see fine, but as she gets older is when her vision will start to fade. The throuple was still looking for treatments or even remedies to get rid of her condition. They would and do lover despite her vision, but they also fear that no one would respect her because of her blindness.

Vic didn't want to predict when she would completely go blind due to the fact that her symptoms haven't even started yet. Though she did research and if it progressed like it would in a human than she would be blind by early adulthood. Meaning that if the elders could see her unfit. It was ridiculous, but the packs rules were old and prejudice. They were lucky that they let Alex become Luna.

"I'm not here for a baby fix mijo. I am here to see if there is actually a pup. Vic has stayed silent on the matter and you three won't let anyone come. Your father and the other elders are beginning to think that there is no pup. I'm here on business and to check on Alex. His mother is worrying."

"Ma, go home. We're fine, our pup is fine. Go home."

"Not until I see the pup. This isn't up for debate." Ryan looked at his brother and both of them had a face of concern. Isabel noticed the face in her boys.

"What's wrong? What's really going on? You can tell me mijos." Her face full of worry.

"~sighs~ Ma, if you see her, you need to promise not to tell anyone." Andrew said speaking before Ryan could give an excuse.

"Andrew!"

"She's going to know sooner than later. Maybe she can help."

"The last thing we need is for dad to find out."