Coma's End

My first sensation was that something or someone was pulling and squeezing on my male private parts.  They had taken the shaft of my penis and were squeezing it hard.  I could not see anything.  All was black.  I heard muffled voices.  My right hand was sore and it was tied down as I could not move it.  I felt pain as whatever was handling me tried to point my male member downwards, but it was in a hard erection upwards, and does not bend that way.  They squeezed it again and someone, male or female, I could not tell, made a comment and released it again.  Aggh!

I came to realize that something was covering my head, but I could not see anyway.   All was totally black.  I was so tired.  For the moment they left me alone.  I could hear them moving off.  I just listened.

There were sounds of pumps and air conditioning or heating units coming on and off.  Off in the distance I could hear sounds of objects banging into objects, and pans or metal sheets being tapped.

My own breathing was steady as I felt my lungs fill and exhale.  I came to realize that I was lying on a soft surface.  I could feel sheets with my ankles.  I was flat on my back with my legs slightly apart.  My head was on some kind of pillow, so I must have been in a bed.

My head was pounding.  It was the worst headache I had ever felt, and everything seemed to be going around and around in a spinning world.  I was so tired.  I just didn’t have the energy to move.  My throat burned.  Totally exhausted I fell asleep.

-

I next awoke to see a glowing circle or ball before my face.  All around it was black.  I was still lying on my back but it felt like I was on a flying carpet moving through space.  The world was spinning and I was dizzy.  My private member was sore but it was not as erect as before, and no one was handling it.  In fact, it seemed like nobody was around.  I just kept floating in black space with this glowing orb before me.  I was so dizzy.  I felt like throwing up but instead just burped.  My stomach was empty, but I was not hungry.  I was nauseous.

It sounded like footsteps were moving towards me through space.  Cling cling, some metal pans were being knocked.  I mans voice mumbled something, but I could not make it out.  I came to realize that the glowing orb was some kind of light positioned in front of me.  I could barely make out faint outlines of other things in the room.  My right arm was still sore.  There was a needle and a bottle attached to it connected to my arm, and the needle was into the top of my hand.  It was some type of intravenous device.  I probably was being fed by it.

“Where am I?’, I wondered.  There were few clues, just black space and a glowing light and some noises and whispered voices.  A bright light was shown in my eyes and moved side to side.  Someone with concern in their voice spoke and a towel or cloth was dropped over my face.  I could not see anything.

“Increase the drip”, I thought I heard someone say, but my tired brain had trouble making out the meaning of words.  It took me some time playing that phrase in my head over and over before I recognized the words.  Everything went black again.

----

The next time I awoke I found myself seemingly moving.  I could not see anything as my head was covered.  I could not move my arms or legs.   I was still in the same basic position.  I thought I smelled alcohol and ethers.  The odors would come and go as whatever I was strapped to seemed to move from area to area.  At one point it seemed like I heard doors close.  More mumbled noises were heard.  Someone lifted the covering of my head and shouted and immediately covered me again.  I felt a prick in my arm and everything went black again.

-----

I had the craziest dreams.  I saw myself playing with other kids on a playground in a jungle gym.  I saw myself hitting a baseball and running bases.  Different kids and parents were screaming.  There was a cute girl watching the game that I kept looking at.  She had big eyes, long curly dirty blonde hair and was laughing at me.  She was someone I cared about.

I dreamt of riding in cars, and driving cars.  I was in school taking tests, and someplace else studying for tests.  Young kids, guys and girls, were walking around me which I presumed were other students.  Pretty girls and guys were flirting with each other, and boys were shoving each other and laughing.

I saw myself buying things in stores, but I could not think of what I was buying.  I dreamt of typing things into computer screens, mobile devices, and watching large screen TVs.  Video games were everywhere.

My mom and dad were yelling at me to come to eat and my boss was telling me I needed to hand in a report, as I was behind schedule.  I was always late.  Things needed to be done fast.  Does anyone miss me? What am I doing here?  My head ached.  I dreamt of having headaches.

I was so confused, but I was so tired.  Was I asleep, half asleep, or awake?  Nothing made any sense.  I wanted to escape and get away.