The Neurosynth Deal

"No, we can't have sex, Jill", I said.

"Why not?  We are both here alone and we both need it desperately. Just look at you, and you look at me. We are both starving for it."

She finally towed me into the living room and faced me. Every molecule in my body wanted her desperately. I was trembling in anticipation, rock hard, and breathing hard. Jill's perfect body drove me wild just looking at it. Jill put her hands on my arms and started to draw me into her. Her nails dug into my skin and she was trembling horribly, and her lips were quivering. I thought her nipples would explode they were so enlarged. Her face was flush and I noticed fluid was beginning to leak from her private parts and starting to run down one of her beautiful legs in anticipation of me. I don't think it was possible for her to be any more turned on. 

"Please....please..., Cole. We must," she begged. "Please enter me. I am desperate. I need this so badly, or I am going to .....l...lose my mind or die. You... you can do this for me.... with that big organ of yours. Your perfect for me. It's just y...you and me here. Only you r...really know how bad this this can f...feel. "

I was starting to hyperventilate and become intoxicated with the thought of having sex right then and there.

"Jill.....but...Jill", I stuttered. "I belong to Manda. I ...I ...I can't do this."

"Of course you belong to Manda.", she said red in the face with some tears starting in her eyes. "This has n..nothing to do with Manda. We just n...need sex because of our medical condition. Just t..think of this as a physical ...therapy.  It's a treatment...... for our condition.  I used to be ...be a nurse. It's okay."

"Huh?"

Jill was really shaking now and breathing hard, staring at my organ, while more leakage came out of her. It looked like she was becoming weak in the knees. The only thing holding her up was her nails digging into my arms. Her eyes were one of a desperation, but her face was gorgeous, and her hair was sweaty. I was beginning to get to the point of no return, myself. I was ready to explode I wanted her so badly, and I also never had my release in the shower that morning so I was very loaded.

Suddenly Jill took her right hand and stuck her fingers in her private parts and withdrew them wet and then wiped them immediately across my face and into my nose. The female scent instantly drove me wild and I exploded, shooting all over her stomach, her legs and partially on the floor.

Jill instantly collapsed to the floor as if I had shot her with a gun. Her body went into massive convulsions of pleasure and moaning.

I then collapsed on the floor next to her, and laid along her left side, because I was also spent. I noticed Jill was moaning and rubbing my semen all over her legs, stomach and breasts like a skin lotion and wailing in pleasure. She had tears in her eyes. She was suffering a terrible need.

After a while she laid out straight on her back with her legs straight out and separated a bit. We were on the living room carpet with light streaming in the windows. I rolled up along the left side her on my stomach, and put my left arm across her chest in a kind of hug and I looked at her face in profile. She was looking at the ceiling.

"Cole, we're gonna have to have real sex soon. That wasn't really sex. I think you'll be ready in about 15 minutes," she said.

"I don't know Jill, I'll think about it."

I was thinking about Manda. Manda and I agreed to wait until we graduated to have sex for the first time.

"Jill, I'm a bit worried about you. I can tell your really suffering, but I don't know...."

"You're suffering too, Cole. Just wait a couple of years and see how you feel. It gets much worse the older you are as a neurosynth."

She turned to look at me with her beautiful face and I moved towards her to give her a comforting kiss on the lips but she put her fingers to my lips."