Lost

After I returned home it was quite late so I climbed into bed. My bed smelled of Manda. It seemed like she was still there with me and brought back all the happy memories of the evening. Everything was going great in my life. I was healthy, I was now in control of an exciting new technology to make neurosynths, and I had the most beautiful girl in the world. Manda seemed so close to me now; twice I woke with wet dreams about her. I could not wait to see her on the bus the next morning, give her big hugs and kisses, and see how she was.

When morning arrived I raced down to the bus stop after breakfast and paced around the bus stop waiting for the bus. When the bus arrived I was the first one on it, and I popped up in the aisle, looked down into the bus and instantly saw her looking at me waiting. Manda was brightly smiling at me and seemed more beautiful than ever.

As I approached her she looked me in the eyes and I noticed she was in my favorite yellow short shorts with a kind of hippy girl white top, her silver necklace sparkling. I quickly sat in next to her and found her leaning in to me, and instead of me taking her hand, she took mine and spoke first.

"Cole, I had a really fun time with you last night. I want to thank you. I really loved everything about it. I was thinking about you all last night. You are really fun guy to be with."

"It was the same for me, Manda. I thought about you all night too."

"Cole, I don't know of anybody that does hypnotism on a date. You are not just fun but interesting. I am always learning new things with you. I hope I did not hurt your arms too bad with my fingernails. I'm sorry about that. I feel really bad. I was not nice to you at all."

"Don't worry about that, Manda, I would do it again anytime. I'm glad I made you happy. You made me happy."

I put my left arm around her tiny waist and gazed at her beautiful legs like I usually do. I began thinking that it would be good to start planning many more dates with her and that even though I was a neurosynth, and I knew she liked the physical aspects of our relationship, I wanted to do a lot more with her that was non-physical. Maybe we should plan a lot more beach trips with Kim and Lenny, and maybe go on picnics, general bike rides, out to eat, museums, parks, historical sites, and hikes. We could both go to the theater and see dance. Manda loves dance. Neither one of us drove, but I had lots of money. I could hire cabs for everything. I could also pay air fare and take her to the other Hawaiian islands to explore. I wasn't sure how much her mom and dad would let me have her for that but I could find out.

Manda looked over at me and noticed I was thinking about things.

"Well, you seem to be daydreaming, Cole."

I looked back down at her beautiful legs. I always liked resting my eyes there while I thought.

"Yeah, I was thinking about tons of things we could do together. Also, our birthdays are coming up and the school year is ending. Maybe we could have a magical summer together."

I could hear her squeal a little in delight and she put her arm around my right shoulder and kissed me on the left cheek and dropped her head on my left shoulder so I could feel her soft hair against my neck and cheek. She still smelled like my soap and bed. Maybe she didn't take a shower this morning on purpose to keep my scent.

"I want to be with you all summer, Cole. We can do whatever you want. I'm sure you will find fun things to do. You always do," she said.

When Manda said that I became even more happy. There were loads of new things I wanted to do with her and she said I could do anything I wanted with her. That was definitely an invitation for excitement.

After a while the bus arrived at the school, and I stood up and blocked the isle to let my girl out, carrying her back pack for her. I gave her a last kiss at the front door of the school, and we separated to go to our home room classes as usual. I then met Lenny in home room.