The Secret of Neurosyn

"Cole, you want me to hypnotize you?", said Manda as we checked the pizzas in the oven.

"Yeah, it's important."

"Why?"

"Because I need to remember something that is buried in my brain that did not come back yet," I said.

"What is it?"

"It's a chemical called neurosyn. I can't remember what happened to it, but I need it to complete some of my notes."

"What is it used for?"

I hesitated for a while, not sure if she needed to know.

"Its not that important, but I want you to dig it out of my mind rather than someone else doing it. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Cole, you are in luck. I do know a little about hypnotism. I have an aunt that does it. She even hypnotized me once, so I do know a bit about how it works. Have you been hypnotized before?"

"Yes, once - and it worked."

"That's good that it worked. Some people are hard to hypnotize. If you were hypnotized before it should work again for you. Just show me what you want me to do."

"Okay. But let's eat first. These look ready", I said eyeing the pizzas

I pulled the two pizzas out of the oven and sliced them on a plate into eight pieces. Manda only wanted two pieces.

As she walked around the kitchen I admired her beautiful form. She was pretty happy and bubbly too. She must have enjoyed our fun in the bed and in the shower as much as I did. The intimacy seemed good for her and made her happy too. I also noticed in the past it was usually Manda that asked if we could do the Adam and Eve dates. I wasn't sure what girls felt about these things, but as much as I craved my beautiful Manda, maybe she craved me too. She had such a beautiful form that I loved, but I knew there were other girls at school, such as Amy, that seemed to be after me because of my muscular form too. I thought back to how amazing Manda looked totally naked and how wonderful she felt. I could feel myself getting flushed, particularly in the face.

We both sat at the table, and I looked across at her beautiful eyes.

"Manda, when I was hypnotized the last time the hypnotist used a candle. I stared at it and she said very soothing things to me trying to get me to visualize. I was not lying down but in a hard chair. Then, after a while I think she raised the candle up and that made me more sleepy by straining my eyes, and I then went into the trance. Maybe you can do that to me and see what happens?"

"Okay"

"Manda, ......and then after I am in the trance ask me where I can find neurosyn. It is the name of the chemical that I need. I think I put in in some kind of notebook, like a kitchen recipe, but I am not sure. I don't know where the notebook is."

"Alright"

I looked across at Manda and I found myself gazing at the beautiful complexity of the curls and locks of her hair, and how they played against her peaches and cream complexion. Her face made those cute little expressions, and her large eyes were expressive....and her giggles always melted me. I kept thinking of how just a little while ago I held her naked in my arms in my bed against my skin. I was so happy.

"Okay, Cole, we are just about done eating now. It's getting dark out too. Let's clear the table and you can sit directly across from me and we will get a candle and do what that other hypnotist did and see what happens."

"Sounds great."

I got up from the table seat I was eating at and rummaged around in the pantry and found a votive candle and a plate to put it on. While doing this I kept looking at Manda and her amazing tiny waisted shape, and her perfect legs in her skinny jeans, and the tight skin-conforming T-shirt she had on. I wanted to just look at her rather than work, so I had to force myself back to work. I really was not in the mood for being hypnotized.