Amanda

I was so angry when I left Lance's party I could have killed someone. In fact, I was a bit surprised I didn't. I certainly knew how to. I had all those dreams at night where I would see myself being trained to kill for the Jihad.   It was possible I had already killed. Killing was easy, but I didn't do it. 

As I walked down the steps in the moonlight with Amanda in my arms I could hear a hush from the party crowd behind me. People were asking each other who I was, and who the girl was. Apparently neither one of us was known by the crowd. We were both new. I did not care. I was so happy that I saved Amanda from the rape, and I also realized it was so lucky I was there to save her. I almost didn't attend the party but might have instead been playing video games with Lenny. 

I wondered if a young woman that is drugged could even tell after she wakes up if she were raped. I had recently looked online about these drugs and some drugs partially wipe a girl's memory, and the whole football team could have fingered her private parts for laughs. Also Lance was probably smart enough to use a rubber so he wouldn't leave any physical evidence; it would be like nothing ever happened.  I also wondered how many of his virgin conquests were done this way. Maybe I should have kicked him in the balls and destroyed them. Something held me back. 

I knew I had done major damage at the house and to some of the football players, including Lance, but I did not care. The only thing I cared about was Amanda. I did not care what happened to me. 

Amanda weighed nothing, maybe 100 lbs at most. To me that was like carrying an apple. I could carry her all day, but I only needed to take her about five miles, anyway. I knew the way. I had looked at her address that Lenny gave me online. She only lived a few blocks from my house. 

Once I reached the bottom of Lance's walkway down from his house I started walking along the road, but decided it would be best if I mostly cut through people's yards to get to Amanda's house. I did not want to attract much attention. 

For the first time in my life I held Amanda in my arms. I gazed down at her sleeping form in the moonlight and was totally entranced by it. The moonlight gleamed off the blonde ringlets and curls of her hair as well as her eyelashes and eyebrows.  The sight was magical.  The moon also provided a warm glow to the softness and clarity of the skin of her face, her delicate hands, and her arms. I could feel her gentle breathing, in and out, and knew she was at peace totally unaware of what happened to her. I also noticed the silver neckless around her pretty neck and noticed it had charms on it that related to the sea. 

She smelled so good to me. There was a lovely fragrance that smelled like roses coming from her face, and her hair had a wonderful sea breeze scent. I bent down and felt her soft hair against my face. Amanda was the most beautiful girl in the World. 

Suddenly I found myself almost walking into a tree, which would have hurt Amanda, and I became angry with myself.   I was not paying attention. I was determined not to do that again. 

I so badly wanted to kiss Amanda, but felt that that would be a violation, so I didn't do it. Somehow I would get her permission to do that some day, I hoped. 

I quickly crossed through 10 or 15 house lots and across three streets. If cars were coming I waited. I did not want anyone to see me in their headlights and ask questions.Amanda wore a silver mini skirt, and her sandals were in my back pockets. I held her behind the shoulders with my left arm while her legs crossed over my right arm. Her head was resting on my chest with her beautiful hair flowing down around my left arm, streaming gently in the air as I moved along. I looked down at her beautiful legs that passed over my right arm, and I remembered them from the beach. She had slender thighs that made her legs look graceful and longer like a dancer, and her skin was soft against the forearm of my right arm. I could feel myself starting to get hard and felt angry at myself for doing so. Was I not much better than that animal, Lance? I looked away from her legs and concentrated on the task of getting her home.