Beach Again

The next day I decided to return to the beach.  The weather was good again, and I only slightly got burned by the sun because my mom had interrupted my beach stay.  This time I wanted to do things a little differently.  I wanted to ride a bike.

Looking through the garage of the house I indeed found a bike, which I presume was mine, unless my sister used a guy styled bike, which was possible.  In any case she was gone so it would work for me.  The only thing I needed to do to set it up was to pump up the tires.

I also looked around the garage to see if there was anything there that I could remember to help me recall my life.  There were shelves in front of the parking space and they were filled with various items, most of which looked like junk or lawn care products.  There were some plastic bags with old music tapes in them but not many people had tape players anymore so I would think of that as junk too.  Basically, there really did not seem to be anything there that seemed familiar to me.

I again packed a lunch and got my backpack together so I could carry my towel and some flip flops.  This time I would switch to those for walking on the beach rather than filling my converses with sand.  I also brought sun tan lotion and I wore my sunglasses.  For clothing I wore a sleeveless black top showing the band Metallica.  My mom had gotten me a nice pair of surfer swim trunks.  These came below my knees but hung low at my hips.  I was ready to go.

I wondered if the beach would be much different only a day later.  I suspected it would not be.

Mounting the bike I headed out of my driveway and down the street I had walked along the day before.  I peddled up to speed easily.  The air was filled with fragrances from the trees lining the street which were in bloom.  The road was smooth as there were no potholes.

When I finally got to the beach parking lot things looked the same as the day before.  There were about the same number of cars and a couple of bikes were found in the bike rack.  I quickly added mine to the rack, checked my backpack, put on my flip flops, and put some sun tan lotion on my arms, the lotion rounding my tight muscles.  I was glad that although I was muscular I was sleek looking, being the body of a 15 year old.  I actually did not like the look of the hormone enhanced body builders.  It seemed to me to be all look and not function.

Once ready I headed out of the parking lot towards the sea, stepping over the boarder log that kept the beach sand out of the parking lot and walked down the path and onto the beach.  I was very interested in seeing if the bikini girls were there and sure enough they were.  Some were reading books, some were lying down, and others were tapping on their cell phones or music players.  One of them caught my eye and locked on.  She had a tiny yellow bikini and the sleek slender body you might see on a dancer.  I could feel that tingling sensation again and my heart started pounding and there was pressure in my ears.  I looked away at my feet.  After a few seconds I looked back and noticed that more of them were looking at me and had stopped what they were doing.  I felt very uncomfortable, while at the same time excited.  I did not say anything but walked by them slowly, occasionally stealing a glimpse.  These girls were really hot, but I only wanted to look at them.  They scared me to death.

Passing by I continued down to the beach and let out a sigh and took some deep breaths.  I needed to relax.  This time I moved closer to the water to set out my towel.  I also knew I would feel refreshed if I got into the water and got a good workout.  I was stressed and frustrated.