Epilogue

As of this writing, I am still the only neurosynth in the World.  I am a freshman in college.  The rest of my high school years went fairly uneventful, thank God - I did not have to rescue Manda again!

I was a year ahead of Manda in high school so I graduated one year ahead of her.  I managed to do well enough in school to go off to an excellent college for pre-med.  Yeah, I managed to get into Harvard University.  This was not easy to do but I told them in my application that I would pay for my entire schooling and was not seeking any scholarship money.  I also reached out to several of the faculty members that I knew from my earlier days as Dr. Mos.  I could not tell them I was Dr. Mos, because he was supposed to be dead, but they were impressed that I knew so much about their research projects that they were curious about me.  The faculty pressured the admissions office to let me in.

I needed to stay connected to Harvard because that was the college that was associated with Bay State General Hospital, and I wanted to eventually go to Harvard Med School and get back into Bay State as I had done before.  I hated the prospect of having to go through college and graduate school all over again, though.  That would be a lot of exhausting work and would take valuable time, but I needed to do that to get my medical degree to practice medicine again.  I hoped that my old half Dr. Mos brain would hold up to the stress. By the time I would be working again at Bay State, assuming I got that far, my Dr. Mos half brain would be ninety years old!

It was my theory that the younger part of my body would somehow rejuvenate that older part of my body by replacing old worn out cells.  I was not sure about that, though.  If that did not work then I would probably die in some way, but I did not know how.  Perhaps I would get Alzheimers or some disease like that.  This was all new territory for me, and I probably should know about that if I ever wanted to create more neurosynths.

I still was not sure I wanted to create more neurosynths, though. There was a lot of opportunity, there, but there was also a lot of risk too. I decided I would ultimately make my decision once I got my doctor's license again in about ten years.  The rest of the neurosynth team would just have to wait.  I thought it would be amusing working at Bay State General again along with some of the neurosynth team members who knew I was really Dr. Mos.  I knew if they could not keep that secret I could easily refute it, because no normal person in their right mind would believe that a neurosynth was even possible.

While I was going to college in Boston I made frequent trips back to Hawaii to visit Manda in her senior year of high school.  It was a long ride by jet but I had the money for it and I needed to be with her as much as possible.  I made sure I was there for a lot of long weekends and all holidays.

When Manda turned 18, near the end of her senior year of high school, we made love for the first time.  Manda wanted to do it on an Adam and Eve date.  I had promised that if we were still going together when she was 18 that we would do it and she constantly reminded me of that as the time approached and was very eager.  I thought this was a little ironic since I was the neurosynth that was hyper sexual and not her, but I was worried about her.  I was a huge guy and she was small.  I did not want to hurt her.

As it turned out, Manda was right.  My huge size did not damage her at all.  I exploded inside her and she yelped in pleasure,  I made love to her three more times over the course of that day.  It was a wonderful day and a wonderful feeling I would never forget.

When Manda graduated from high school she of course also came to Boston to be with me.  It made her parents sad because she was so far from home, but she and I wanted to be together.  We got an apartment together and she attended Simmons College and worked on a degree in business with a minor in art and dance.  If we ever launched our neurosynth business that would be helpful.  Manda and I were together most every night.

Manda's friend Kimberly also decided to go to Boston too, as well as my friend Lenny.  Kim got into Boston University to major in Chemical Engineering, and Lenny went to Northeastern to major in Information Technology.  I kept telling Lenny to focus on his studies and not do too much video gaming or he might flunk out.  I think he was listening to me the last time I checked.

So we were all pretty happy.

The question remained whether I should open the door to making neurosynths again or bury the whole thing.  I did not want to do anything to endanger Manda again, but I remained curious.  I was the only neurosynth in the World and the only one that knew about the neurosyn hormone to make more neurosynths and nobody else could do anything without it.  I had the key.

THE END

-