Surprise Writing

The next day there weren't any problems. Jillian and I got up about 30 minutes earlier than usual and completed an eight mile run down to the beach, then along the beach, through a park and then back home. When we got home we had sex three times, then took a shower, got dressed, had breakfast and then began our day. This was going to be the new routine. I could definitely tell there was something wrong with Jill, though. The first time we has sex she was like a starving baby grasping for her bottle. I didn't think that was quite normal, and it was actually kind of scary. She was, however, smoking hot, as Lance described, and I definitely needed a shower to clean everything off afterwards. The sex was fantastic, but I really wasn't sure where this was going and if it would get even more wild. I needed to find another solution for Jill's problem.  This was not sustainable.  I owed that to Manda as well as myself and my guardian dad. One positive thing I noticed was that dad and Jill had a more restful night. They only had sex twice and it was much less violent. Dad actually looked rested the next day for the first time in a long time. In a way I was helping him but it was a bizarre way to do it.

The school day that day went fine. Everyone seemed busy so I could not talk to anyone and was not sure what to say if I did. I basically came back from school, did my homework and went to bed.

Then something really weird happened the following day. It was very early in the morning and when I stumbled into the bathroom to relieve myself I saw something shocking on the bathroom mirror. Someone had written two sentences:

THANK U FOR HELPING JILL

DONT TRUST THORNE

-MOS

I was totally surprised.  My first reaction was 'how could Dr. Mos write this if he were dead?'  Then I wondered if Jill wrote it. I guessed there was some possibility that dad wrote it but I didn't think so. I decided I would show it to Jill first because I didn't want dad to see the comment about Jill. Dad usually left for work very early. I took a bath in the bathroom to kill time until dad left and then went looking for Jill.

When I found Jill she was just getting up and was wearing just a sleeveless T shirt and no bottom. I could tell from the look in her eyes she thought I might be coming in the room for sex and she was definitely ready for it but I quickly shut down that idea and told her I wanted to show her something in the bathroom. She followed me in there.

Jill immediately saw the mirror and put her hand to her mouth.

"Oh my God, Cole!  It's him!"

"You mean it's really Dr. Mos?  How can that be?"

"Cole, I mean you wrote it but Mos actually wrote it through you.  What is amazing is it's even in Mos's handwriting!  See how he makes his T's.  If you look through his lab notebooks you will see that same kind of T," said Jillian.

"So, what are you saying?  Somehow Mos was able to take control of my body during the night and have me sleepwalk over here and write this in the mirror with bar soap?"

"That is what it seems like, Cole.  Dr. Mos is trying to express himself and emerge from your body in some way.  Maybe he is having trouble doing that," she said.

"How long did it take your 73 year old mind to wake up in your body?" I asked.

"I think I was further along than you are with Mos at this point.  That is why I said I think he is having trouble emerging," she said.

"Do you know any way to speed up the process?"

"I don't know, Cole.  I always wondered about the possibly of using using hypnosis.  You know how that can sometimes bring out memories and things buried in the mind?  Maybe Mos's mind is somehow buried in you new Cole mind?"