High School Begins

The last week of summer before school went without incident.  The beach was filled mostly with families finishing off their summer vacations before school started.  I had pretty much gotten into a routine of preparing myself for each day by doing exercises and taking my shower, including my new extra step to reduce my sexual tension, and cleaned myself up.  The strength in my upper body had improved to the point that I was able to do hand stand push ups with only one hand for a small number of repetitions.  I thought that was cool.  I would work on increasing the repetitions.  I also liked the fact the exercise helped develop balance.  I also, of course ran in the early morning with mom.  I loved doing that.

Mom and dad helped me set up a set of school clothes that consisted mainly of baggy tops and baggy pants.  I think most people would probably assume that I was fat.  I was okay with that because I did not want to call much attention to myself.  For the first day of school I wore what looked like a hockey jersey without a team logo over some kaki cargo pants.

I had the choice of either riding the bus or riding my bike to school and decided on taking the bus.  I wanted to see what the other kids looked like, especially the ones that lived near my house.  I had not really met any of them yet.

On the first day of school I walked down to the bus stop that was only about five doors down from where I lived.  I was the first one there, but other kids slowly started showing up.  The first person to arrive was a geeky guy wearing a black character tee featuring a face with its tongue sticking out.  It looked like one of those poison symbols you find on chemical bottles.  He wore Bermuda shorts with baggy pockets and had long, wet hair down to his shoulder.  He paid no attention to me.  He wore an mp3 player with ear buds and was fiddling with its settings.

The next person to show up was a girl with long straight hair down her back.  She wore skinny ripped jeans and a light green sleeveless top that said "bitching it" on it.  Her eyes momentarily caught mine and lingered there a while and then she turned and adjusted a back pack she was carrying. I assumed she was curious about me since nobody had seen me before.  She was pretty with a skinny build, and had very light skin.  She wore some kind of sports shoes.

I heard a commotion behind me and two boys showed up where one was chasing the other.  It looked like one had taken a book out of the other's backpack and was running around with it, threatening to throw it down a storm drain.  The perpetrator was laughing and the victim was whining.  No other kids showed up.  I did not talk to anyone, and patiently waited for the bus, often looking at my feet.

When the bus arrived I let all the other kids enter it first and then followed them down the aisle.  Right away I noticed a pretty girl reading a book sitting alone on a seat near the window on the side.  She had moderate length dirty blonde hair with natural highlights and curls and golden brown eyes and was neatly dressed in skinny jeans and a girl cut T-shirt with an image of a whale on it.  Kids were screaming and jumping all around her but she continued to focus on the book, oblivious to the craziness around her.  I passed by her and also sat by myself near a window, but closer to the back of the bus.  She did not notice me at all.  

I watched the craziness going on with some of the other kids on the bus, but occasionally looked over at the back of the girl that was reading.  There was something sweet about her being pretty and peaceful in a crazy kid filled bus

The ride in was slow, with a few more stops.  Kids started to crowd the seats around me and things were much noisier.  Occasionally some one would look at me with curiosity, but I did not say anything and they would then go back to what they were doing.  A few girls lingered a little longer looking, but I did not return the look.  A lot of kids were also just looking out the windows or telling friends about what they did on their vacations.  The only one that was different was the blonde girl that just continued to read her book. and keep to herself.