Trapped!

The first thing I remembered waking up was seeing oak floor boards.  I was lying on the floor with saliva drooling out of my mouth.  My side was in pain as well as my legs. but my balls hurt the worst.  I wondered if I was bleeding down there.  I could hear voices in the background that must have been Rick and Gold talking to each other.

"I can't wait till he's dead.  I hate him.  I want to kick him some more.  I kicked him real hard in the balls.  I want to crush his balls....Or maybe I should cut them off."

"I admire your enthusiasm, Rick.  Don't worry, he'll be dead soon enough.  We should not kill him yet.  If you cut off his balls he might bleed to death.  We might need him for something.  I want to be sure the operation is successful before we kill him, but yeah, we will kill him and you can do it anyway you want."

"Thanks, Dr. Gold.  You've always been good to me."

"I suggest that you dig a hole in the backyard for him.  Make sure it's deep enough.  I don't want an animal getting into it, and I don't want the odor."

"Okay, but it will take a while."

"You better start now."

I tried to play dead for a while, but it did not work.  I thought Rick caught sight of my eyes open.  I could hear him suddenly run over to me.

"Oh look!, Cole is awake!  I gonna kick him again.  It will be more fun kicking him while he is awake."

After he ran over to me there was a slight pause, and then I felt a sharp pain in the balls as he probably kicked me full force.  I let out a yelp of pain.

"I hate you Cole!.... after what you did to me in the cafeteria, paralyzing me with your fingers on my nerves until my legs did not work. You made me fall to the floor and I hit my head.  People laughed at me......I'm gonna kick you in the head!"

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on the side of my skull and into my jaw.  I rolled over to try to protect my balls and put my arms over my head.  As I tried to move around I became aware that I was chained or tied to something and my movement was limited.  Rick just kept kicking me everywhere.  My body was bruised all over and I had the wind knocked out of me.  He may have broken some ribs too.

"Stop kicking him, Rick.  I need him alive for now!"

"But I like kicking him.  It's fun.  Do you have a bat I can smash him with?'

"No!  Rick stop that!  I promise you, I will let you kill him when the time comes.  Now, do as I say and dig a hole in the backyard for his body."

"Okay, but that is not as fun.  Maybe later I can use the shovel on him and cut him up."

"Sure, but not now."

"Okay"

I heard Rick move away and go out the back door, presumably to get a shovel and start digging somewhere.  Gold then came over to me and then spoke to me.

"Don't worry, Cole.  Nobody is coming to rescue you."

"Uhhh," was all I could say in response.  I was in great pain.

"I'm sure they never told you but if you were ever to get into real trouble, or even killed, the rule of the neurosynth team is to completely disavow everything about you.  The neurosynth project is to remain secret - it is not just to protect the technology but to protect the team members so nobody would get in trouble.  That is why I can do anything I want with you and nobody will come, and I want you dead," he chuckled. 

"I don't need you." He continued. "I have everything I need.  Your stupid girlfriend told us everything, and you were stupid enough not to tell her the neurosyn hormone was a secret,  so she did not mind telling Rick.  Once we knew she had the neurosyn secret we took her here, and forced her to tell us everything she knew, which was not much, but was enough.  I copied all the secrets to my laptop from the web site too. You took great notes.  I recently noticed you changed the password but it does not matter.  I already have everything. You're stupid, Cole."