The Glitched

(What Lolbit looks like and their Voice)

Roxy, Freddy, Monty and Chica all walk onto the stage. The kids are cheering and a character walks through the crowd.

Lolbit:"Hey, kids want to play a game."

𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕞ℝ𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕃𝕠𝕝𝔹𝕚𝕥

kids nearby run to them. LolBit's blue eyes scan over the kids. The sounds of the kids screaming in happiness, parents complaining and music from the stage.

Suddenly Lolbit started to twitch and their faceplates started to move. Their sclera and Iris turn black, while their pupils turn white.

We move to LoBit's POV.

Their vision glitches.

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂!

They start to look around, as if searching for something.

𝘼𝙡𝙚r̸̨̟͉͂̓͝ͅẗ̴̡̝̱͔͔̔̋́̄̋̕!

Thier vision starts to distort.

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋 ᗡƎ⊥ƆƎ⊥Ǝᗡ

They start to spasm out and fall onto the floor. The children scream and run away in fear, as they shut down.

Later

Freddy is looking at himself in the mirror.

Freddy:"Showtime already?! I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete."

Suddenly a voice comes from inside Freddy.

Gregory:"Shh! Will you shut up?!"

Freddy:"Who said that?"

Gregory:"I did! I'm down here!"

Freddy looks around.

Freddy:"Down where?" *He looks under the desk.* "I still do not see you."

Gregory:"Okay listen, you were sleeping so I opened the stomach hatch and climbed inside."

Freddy:"My stomach hatch? That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and pinatas! It is not a safe play area!"

Freddy turns to the side and his stomach hatch opens and Gregory gets out. Freddy picks Gregory up.

Freddy:"There you are."

Freddy's eyes turn blue and he scans Gregory.

Feddy:"Scanning complete. How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Did Lolbit not do yours? Who are you?"

Freddy sets Gregory down.

Gregory:"I- I'm Gregory."

Freddy:"Gregory. I will notify the main office." *A few beeps are heard from Freddy.* "Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network.

Gregory:"It's her. She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me."

Freddy:"Who? Who is looking for you? Your Mother?"

Gregory:"Shh! I hear footsteps.'

Gregory walks to the window and peeks out.

Freedy:"That is the security Guard, she can help!"*He says as Vanessa walks past the window.*

Gregory:"No! No, I don't trust her."

Freddy:"Why not?"

Gregory:"I don't know who she is, but she's trying to get me. Isn't there some other way for you to communicate with me besides talking so loudly?"