Vanny

Gregory:"Vanny."

Lolbit:"Wh-wh-what a-a-a-about Va-va-va-nn-nn-nn-y-y-y."

Lolbit twitches a few times.

Gregory:"Well, we saw her hideout, right? In Fazer Blast. Maybe we could catch her there. If she thinks I escaped, maybe we can surprise her."

Freddy:"Yes! Come. Let us end this!"

Later.

Freddy, Lolbit and Gregory are in Fazer blass and they are on the second floor.

S.T.A.F.F bots are heading towards them and Lolbit pushes Gregory a little ways back. Freddy and Lolbit get in the way of the S.T.A.F.F Bots.

They look up and see Vanny dancing in a window. Lolbit glitches a few times and their plates around the body twitches.

Vanny:"Disassemble them."

Vanny pushes a button and the S.T.A.F.F bot move towards them and Freddy and Lolbit get ready for a fight. But they both get pushed off the bridge.

They hit the floor and Lolbit starts to heavily glitch. Lolbit gets up and they start to spark a few times and they try to fight back but the S.T.A.F.F bots overwhelm them and they start to rip Freddy and Lolbit appart.

Gregory is runs through some hallways and he comes into a electrical room and sees Roxy. She's crying.

Roxy:"What will Lolbit think of me, now?"

Gregory quickly moves pass her and enters another door and sneaks past a security S.T.A.F.F. bot.

Gregory runs pass and fazer blasts Chica in the eyes and he runs up some stairs.

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Come in, Gregory. Can you hear me? I still have a signal."

Lolbit:*Fazwatch.* "M-m-m-m-me t-o-o-o-o-o."

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Get to the Fazer Blast booth. Use the security desk."

Lolbit:*Fazerwatch* "T-t-t-tr-r-r-run t-t-t-th-h-h-hem ag-aga-ag-against VANNY."

Gregory gets to the catwalk and he opens a gate and runs across the catwalk.

Gregory runs into Vanny's room and finds the button.

Vanny enters the room and she laughs and reaches for Gregory.

Gregory:"Disassemble VANNY!"

Gregory presses the button.

The bots stop and turn to Vanny.

Vanny:"No,no,no,no,no,no,no."

The S.T.A.F.F. bots start to rip her apart and she screams.

Gregory runs our of the room and head back to Freddy and Lolbit.

Gregory:"Freddy!!!! Lolbit!!!"

Lolbit is next to Freddy.

Gregory kneels down to Freddy and Lolbit.

Lolbit is badly damaged. They are missing their left eye. Most of their tail is ripped off and their right arm is gone. Their stomach plates have been ripped off and their left hand is stripped to the metal.  

Freddy:*Glitchy.* "Gregory...."

Lolbit:"H-h-h-hey, l-l-l-l-little man."

Freddy:*Glitchy.* "You are my superstar."

Freddy and Lolbit put a hand on Gregory's head.

Freddy powers down and Lolbit glitches and their eyes turn black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-10-2022

385 words