Chica's Voice Box

(You guys do seem to really like this story. So I hope that means I'm doing good.)

Gregory opens his eyes and sees a damaged Chica in front of him. He gets up and goes over to her and grabs her voice box.

Gregory looks around and notices trash everywhere. Gregory spots another room and he goes in and follows a pipe. Gregory comes to a security door and it opens to another area.

Gregory keeps moving and he finds some pink lights and he moves past them and heads up some stairs. Gregory sees a generator in the distance and he runs over and turns it on.

Gregory looks over and he spots something. He sneaks over and hides behind a laundry bin. He peeks around it and spots a small animatronic.

It looks like an animatronic version of Lolly. It's just a little smaller than Gregory. It's left hand is a hand and it's missing the casing on it's left arm so it's down the the metal, so it it's right foot. It limps a little bit then looks towards where Gregory is. Gregory sees that it's right eye is blue, like Lolbit's original eye color, and it's left is Black and White. 

Gregory hides and the animatronic twitches a few times and keeps walking.  Gregory sighs and keeps sneaks around and he spots Chica moving and he hides in a laundry bin. Chia makes some weird scratching sound and moves away from Gregory.

Gregory gets out of the laundry bin and keeps moving. He comes to a door and presses the Freddy button next to it and he presses it and the door opens. Gregory heads through the gate and follows the bath.

After a little bit he finds the second generator. He turns it on. Gregory hears a voice in the distance.

?????:"Kids Shouldn't be here."

(Their voice is a little higher pitch than Lolbit's)

Gregory also hears Chica's screeching in the distance. 

Gregory moves on and finds a red door and he opens it and sees a disfigured S.T.A.F.F security bot.

Gregory moves through the area and he finds the last generator and he turns it on.

Gregory then goes through the area and finds some stairs and runs up them Suddenly his Vision starts to distort and he looks behind to see Vanny.

Gregory then starts to run away as fast as he can. After some running he bursts through a door and sees paper and the heads of S.T.A.F.F Bot everywhere.

4:40 AM

Gregory takes a few deep breaths and heads up some stairs

He gets to the top and he finds a Freddy on the head and he charges his flashlight then he heads over to the fence and spots a door. He opens it and he's back near the landry area.

Gregory then heads back through the Kitchen and he gets back to where Freddy and Lolbit.

He sees them near the stage. Freddy is wandering around the area and Lolbit's standing still. He goes over to them and notices that Lolbit's eyes are blank and their face plates are open. 

But when Gregory gets near Lolbit's faceplates shut and their eyes turn back on.

Both of Lolbit's eyes are back to their normal blue.

Freddy:"There you are superstar."

Lolbit:"We-we-we-we were a little worried when you didn't come back. Ha-hahahaha."

Gregory:"Sorry, I got caught in an area. But let's go to Parts and Service."

Both Freddy and Lolbit nod.

The three go over to the stage and Gregory presses the button and the lift starts to move down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-09-2022

575 words