Detective Lolbit E.P. 2

Everything is gray as we open up to Detective Lolbit's room. A Golden dress lays on the floor and other clothes are strewn about. Two figures are laying in bed and one of them groans as they sit up.

Lolbit rubs his eyes as they look over to Roxy's sleeping form next to him.

Lolbit:"It was another lovely night with my dear Roxy."

Lolbit leans over and grabs his pants on the floor and puts them on. Then he stands up and stretches while scratching his chest. 

Lolbit:"I am quite hungry after the events of late night. I think I'll make some eggs and toast."

Lolbit goes over to Roxy and they kiss her cheek and leave the room.

Lolbit:"As I head to the kitchen I pull out a pack of cigarettes from my pocket and grabs one out of the box and put it in my mouth."

Lolbit sets his cigarette pack his pocket and pats down his pants.

Lolbit:"I must have left my light at the office."

Lolbit groans and he walks down the hall and towards the kitchen. He goes over to the stove and turns the knob and the one of the burners clicks a few times then flames turn on. Lolbit lowers his face to the stove and lights his cigarette.

Then he backs away and takes a puff of his cigarette. 

Lolbit:"Now that I've lightened my cigarette I get everything I need to make eggs and toast out. And then I begin to make breakfast."

Lolbit cooks the eggs and Roxy wraps her arms around Lolbit's from behind.

Roxy:"Morning Honey."

Lolbit:"Morning, Sweetheart."

Roxy snuggles into Lolbit's back.

Roxy:"What are you making?"

Lolbit:"Eggs and Toast. So go sit down and food will be done in a few minutes"

Roxy gets on her tippy toes and kisses Lolbit's cheek.

Roxy:"Okay, big boy."

Roxy lets go of Lolbit and heads over to the next room.

Later

Lolbit, now wearing his detective outfit, is back in his office and they are looking out the window.

Lolbit:"It's raining again, this town seems to get a lot of rain."

A knock is heard from Lolbit's door.

Lolbit:"A knock is heard from my door."

The door opens and Roxy, wearing a Gold dress, walks in holding a folder.

Lolbit:"Entering, is the most beautiful Wolf ever. Now I must say that dress really compliments her-"

Roxy walks over to Lolbit's desk and sets the folder on it.

Roxy:"A case came in, Detective Lolbit."

Lolbit:"Shut it woman, I'm monologuing."

Lolbit clears his throat.

Lolbit:"Miss Roxy had set a folder on my desk. I walk over to the desk and grab the folder and open it."

Lolbit looks at the contents of the folder.