New Eyes

(Who's your favorite of the Lol series. Lolbit, Lolly or Bitty*Who Only appeared once.*)

The lift reaches the bottom and the three walk over to parts and service. Lolbit glitches a few times. They get to the protective cylinder and Freddy walks in and gets on the table.

Gregory goes over to the computer.

Parts and Service:"Welcome to Parts and Service. Please select your desired procedure."

Gregory selects the ocular upgrade.

Parts and Service:"Preparing for upgrade procedure. You may now enter the protective cylinder."

Gregory goes over to the door and it slides open and he enters and the door closes behind him.

On the outside Lolbit watches Gregory enter and suddenly they violently twitches and their eyes go black and their faceplates slam open. They twitch a few times and slump over.

Gregory goes over to Freddy and climbs on him and goes to his face.

Parts and Service:"Let's begin by removing Freddy's face. Press Freddy's nose to remove the skull housing."

Gregory presses Freddy's nose and robot arms come down and remove Freddy's ears.

Parts and Service:"Carefully detach the ocular connectors."

Robot arms come down and removes Freddy's face.

Then buttons flash.

Yellow, yellow, and red flash and Gregory pushes them in that order. The wires disconnect from the eyes.

Blue, green, green, blue and red flash and Gregory presses them and the wires disconnect. 

Gregory then takes out Freddy's eyes.

Parts and Service:"Great. Plug the replacement eyes into the open eye sockets."

Gregory puts Roxy's eyes onto Freddy's eyes sockets.

Parts and Service:"Well done. Reattach the ocular connector wires."

Red, Green, blue flash and Gregory presses them and the wires connect to the new eyes.

Yellow,green, blue, red, and yellow flash and Gregory pushes them and the wires connect to the New eyes.

Parts and Service:"It is time to close the faceplate."

Robot arms come down and put Freddy's face back on and he ears in.

Parts and Service:"Commence testing phase."

Gregory gets off of Freddy and the testing console comes down in front of him. 

The Green button flashes and Gregory presses it.

Green and Blue flash and Gregory presses them.

Green, Blue and Yellow flash and Gregory pushes them.

Green, Blue, Yellow and Blue flash and Gregory presses them.

Green, blue, yellow, blue and red flash and Gregory presses them.

Green, Blue, Yellow, Blue, Red and Yellow Flash and Gregory presses them.

The Protective cylinder door opens and Gregory swears he hears a male child voice.

?????:*Faintly* "He'll put us in danger."

Gregory looks around and only sees the powered down Lolbit.

Gregory:"This place just keeps getting weirder and weirder."

Gregory walks over to the computer and finishes the upgrade.

Freddy walks out of the protective cylinder and Lolbit twitches a few times and their left half faceplates shut and their left eye powers on and after a few seconds the right faceplates shut and their right eye powers on.

Gregory goes over to Freddy.

Gregory:"How are your new eyes?"

Freddy:"I am having a hard time adjusting. You look different to me. I can see movement through the walls."

Lolbit walks over and they twitch a few times.

Gregory:"Really? I didn't know Roxy could see through walls."

Freddy panics a little.

Freddy:"These are Roxy's eyes?!"

Lolbit:"W-w-w-what ha-ha-ha-happened t-t-to R-r-r-roxy?"

Gregory:"There was an accident in the raceway."

Freddy:"Is she ok?"

Gregory:"Well, Nothing seems to stop her."

Lolbit twitches a few times.

Lolbit:"I-I-I-I-I warned h-h-h-her to b-b-b-b-b-be careful on th-th-th-the runway."

Freddy:"Gregory, good news! It is almost 6 o'clock. You will be safe now if you find an exit. But hurry! The Daycare Attendant is loose one last time."

5:50 AM

Freddy:"These eyes are amazing! There are wondrous colors and objects I never knew existed. Nothing can hide from me now!"

Lolbit:"St-st-st-stop bra-bra-bra-bragging ab-ab-about it. Haha-ha-ha-ha."

Gregory gets in Freddy and the three run out of parts and service and all the way to the exit.

They hear Vanessa through the intercom on their way to the exit.

Vanessa:*Intercom.* "Hey, little man. Do you know what time it is? The doors are open. Why are you still here? You plan on moving in or you just want a job? You would make a great security guard."

After a little running they make it to the exit and Freddy opens his stomach hatch and Gregory gets out. Gregory runs to the doors.

Gregory:"Freddy! Lolbit! It's open! Let's go!"

Gregory turns around and looks at the two.

Freddy:"No. I can not exit the outside of this facility."

Lolbit:"An-an-and Neith-er-er-er can I-I-I-I-I."

Gregory:"Of course you two can. Come on! We can hide you both somewhere."

Freddy:"Without a recharge station, my systems would shuts down within an hour. It is a safety precaution. It is my design. Lolbit wouldn't last long either. This is were we must stay. Do not return. It will never be safe. We will miss you."

Freddy puts his hand on Gregory's shoulder and so does Lolbit.

Lolbit:"I-I-I-I will Mi-mi-mi-miss you, t-t-t-t-too."

Gregory:"Freddy, Lolbit, if I leave now, nothing will change, will it? There will be more disappearances."

Freddy:"Yes. I am afraid that is correct."

Lolbit:"I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-sorry, Little Star."

Freddy:"Gregory, you have a choice to make. The door is open and you can go. Or you can continue to investigate the secrets of the Pizzaplex. I feel there is something else going on besides Vanny."

Lolbit:"Wh-wh-wh-wh-what i-i-i-is you-r-r-r-r cho-cho-cho-choice?"

Gregory:"I-"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-10-2022

824 words