Fazerblast

(Lolly is CHIBI Lolbit. Their basically kinda like helpy, but they do whatever they want and just help Gregory once and a while.)

Gregory, Freddy and Lolbit walk out of the elevator and head to the main area. Lolbit looks to the stage and sees the holograms of everyone. They twitches a few times.

Roxy:"I can help."

Lolbit looks to the side and sees Roxy walking around. Lolbit's eyes turn dark and their faceplates twitch a few times.

Gregory:"Lolbit?"

Lolbit's faceplates stop twitching and their eyes turn back on.

Lolbit:"Sorry."

Lolbit walks behind Gregory as they make their way over to Fazerblast. They make it to Fazerbalst and go through the door.

Gregory goes over to the Pass Bot and Gregory gives it the pass and It moves out of the way.

The elevator opens and Gregory walks in and Freddy and Lolbit follow. The elevator starts moving down.

After a few seconds the elevator stops and the door opens. Gregory walks out of the elevator and Freddy and Lolbit follow him. 

Lolbit looks around and spots a Lolbit space plushie. They walks over to it and grabs it. They looks at it and tilt their head.

Lolbit grabs the arm and moves it up and down. Lolbit laughs and they glitch a little.

Lolly appears on a nearby screen and they shake their head. Lolbit looks over.

Lolbit:"W-W-What?"

Lolly looks to Lolbit and says "What are you doing?"

Lolbit shows Lolly the plushie.

Lolbit:"It a mi-mi-mi-mini me." *Lolbit laughs and makes the doll wave.*

Lolly deadpans. 

Lolbit:"I-I-I-I don't get out much. Ha-ha-ha-hahaha. I wonder how Bitty's doing. I haven't seen them in a while."

Gregory heads into the game area and a bot starts to talk to them.

(There are no subtitles for the next part so if I get something wrong it's not my fault.)

Bot:"You must be the new Fazer Blaster recruit. From the looks of you the Orange/Blue team hasn't got a chance. Soon you'll be fighting for your lives on a hostile alien planet. But first I am here to tell you how to play Fazerblast. There are two rules you must follow at all times."

Gregory sighs.

Bot:"Rule number one: No running, No climbing, No Jumping, No hitting, kicking, pushing, Shoving, No shooting Fazblasters near or close to other players eyes. Being flashed in the eyes may induce seizures, blindness or semi-permanent paralysis. If you are flashed in the eyes immediately flush your eyes with soap and water, then blink repeatedly until vision is restored. Rule Number two."

Gregory groans and rolls his eyes.

Bot:"Have fun. Do you want to hear the rules again?"

Gregory:"No!"

Bot:"Warning. Fazerbalst is a high energy base combat simulation. People with medical conditions are allowed to participate. My medical software makes me a qualified doctor and I approve this message. By listening to these instructions you have waved all rights and abilities and claims to Fazbear entertainment. Any accidents or injuries are your sole responsibility or shared responsibility between you and any associate party involved in said incident. Now get in there and Fight, Fight, fight."

Gregory rubs his eyes and continues forward and he goes through a couple of doors and enters a room with helmets and fazerblasters. 

Intercom:"Before you get into the arena you need to grab a hermit and fazbalster."

Gregory grabs a helmet and buts it on then grabs a blaster. The helmet has a screen. Then he enters a door and comes to a T-section.

Intercom:"You are on the orange team, Soldier. Report to the orange hallway."

Gregory heads down the Orange hallway and enters a "Spaceship" Gregory presses a button and the door closes.

Lolly appears in the corner of the helmet screen and they are dancing. 

Gregory:"Lolly?"

Gregory:"Lolly?"

Lolly gives Gregory a thumbs up and they say "Lolbit sent me to help you during the game."

Gregory:"That's awesome."

Lolly starts to dance again.

Suddenly the room turns red and alarms blare. The door opens and Gregory enters the arena. Lolly points to the right and Gregory goes over while avoiding lasers and he spots a flag with a button. Gregory presses the button.

Chica:"Gregory."

Lolly then says "Chica's here. Watch out for here while you defend the flag."

A timer appears at the top of Gregory's helmet screen and it counts down from thirty seconds.

Gregory goes around the area and captures all the flags and avoiding Chica. When he captures the last flag a giant YOU WIN appears in his vision.

Lolly starts to dance again.

Announcer:"You have defeated the alien army! Good job, Space Cadet! Proceed to the winner's elevator for your reward

Announcer:"You have defeated the alien army! Good job, Space Cadet! Proceed to the winner's elevator for your reward."

Gregory heads over to the winners Elevator. He puts his blaster in the Blaster Return box and he takes off his helmet. Then the elevator door opens and he goes in the elevator.

Freddy:*Fazwatch.*"Well done, superstar! You won the Fazerblast. Now, go collect your prize from the Superstar Lounge."

LolBit:*Fazwatch.* "That w-w-w-was indeed impressive."

Gregory presses the button and the elevator moves up and after a few seconds the elevator stops and the door opens and Gregory walks down the hall.

Gregory gets to a room and he sees a golden Fazerblast and he grabs it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-08-2022

865 words