New Voice Box

Gregory, Freddy and Lolbit head over to the protective cylinder. The door opens and Freddy goes in and lays on the table. Gregory heads over to the computer.

Parts and Service:"Welcome to Parts and Service. Please select your desired procedure."

Lolbit's eyes start to flicker and their faceplates twitch. They twitch a few times.

Gregory selects the Voice Box Upgrade.

Parts and Service:"Preparing for upgrade procedure. You may now enter the protective cylinder."

The door slides open and Gregory enters then the door slides shut.

Lolbit's eyes turn dark and their Faceplates slam open and they slump over.

Gregory climbs onto Freddy.

Parts and Service:"To access the voice box, we must open Freddy's chest cavity. To unlock the chest cavity, remove Freddy's bowtie."

Gregory takes the bowtie off.

Parts and Service:"Good Job. Now remove the chest plate."

Gregory takes the chest plate off and a robot claw grabs it from him.

Parts and Service:"Well done. Disconnect the throat wires to continue. It is important that you match the pattern correctly."

On the left side it goes Blue, Green and Red. Gregory pushes the buttons in that order and the wires disconnect. 

Then it goes, Yellow, Blue green and Red. Gregory pushes the buttons in that order and the wires disconnect. 

Gregory takes out Freddy's Voice box and puts in Chica's voice box.

Parts and Service:"Good job. Now connect the throat wires to the replacemant voice box."

It goes Green, Yellow and Blue. Gregory pushes those buttons and the wires connect. 

The it goes Red, Green, Blue and Red. Gregory pushes those buttons and the wires connect to the voice box.

Parts and Service:"Well done. Return the chest plate and firmly lock it down with the bowtie."

The robot arms buts the chest plate on and Gregory puts the bowtie on.

Parts and Service:"Looking spiffy. Commence testing phase."

Gregory gets off of Freddy and the testing consul pops up.

Yellow button lights up and gregory preses it and Freddy makes a weird sound.

Yellow and Green light up and Gregory presses those buttons.

Yellow, green and green. Gregory presses them.

Yellow, green, green and Blue. Gregory presses them

Yellow, Green, green, blue and red. Gregory presses those buttons.

Parts and Service:"Testing phase complete. Activating safety protocols."

The door behind Gregory opens and he swears he hears a female child's voice.

?????:*Faintly.* "We can't he's our Friend."

Gregory looks around and spots no one but powered down Lolbit.

Gregory:"Hello? Anyone there?"

Gregory waits for a response and gets none.

Gregory:"Weird."

Gregory then walks over to the computer and Finishes the upgrade. 

Freddy then gets up and walks out of the Protective cylinder.

Freddy:"Gregory. This upgrade... It was Chica's. Please, be honest. How did you get it?"

Lolbit's eye flicker back on and their faceplates slam shut. 

Gregory:"When I was in the kitchen earlier, she fell into some sort of garbage smasher."

Freddy:"Is she okay?"

Gregory:"Well... she's still functional."

Lolbit:"At least s-s-s-s-she still w-w-w-works. Hahaha-ha-ha."

Freddy:"That is a relief. With this new voice box, I should be able to make a vocal pitch that will stun animatronics."

Lolbit:"HAhaha-ahah And here I-I-I-I thought you we-we-we-were suposed to be-be-be-be the best singer. Hah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha."

4:55 AM

The lights go out and moon appears.

Moon:"It's past your bedtime."

Freddy Opens his stomach hatch and Gregory gets inside. 

Lolbit blinks a few times.

Lolbit:"I'll n-n-n-n-never get us-us-us-used to that. Hahaha-ha"

Freddy heads out of Parts and Service with Lolbit following him. Freddy heads over to the recharge station and gets inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-09-2022

529 words