An Interview with Nightmare Lolbit

In a small room with a single table and a singular light shining down onto it, sits Nightmare Lolbit, with a smile on his face.

NMLolit has his hands folded together on the table as he patiently waits. 

The door to his room opens and Lolbit looks up and he sees the interview walk in with a camera in his hands.

"I was wondering when someone would get here." Nightmare Lolbit says with his proper English accent. "Come in, and sit down. I know you have questions for me."

The interview sets up the camera and sits down. 

"Did you happen to bring any tea or chocolate?" 

The interviewer asks why.

Nightmare Lolbit opens his mouth and a very long metallic tongue comes out. "It may come as a surprise, but I can taste things."

The interviewer shakes his head.

"Too bad. Did you know I have the bite strong enough to crush a coconut. I can also bite into steel." Nightmare Lolbit chuckles. "I know you didn't need to know that." He leans forward and rests his chin on top of his hand. "But was it smart to not restrain us?" He leans back. "Maybe, maybe not. We'll let the results speak for themselves. Go on ask your questions."

.

.

"How did I become like this?" Nightmare Lolbit taps his hand on the table. His claws make small chips into the table. "I could tell you, but it would be a very unhappy story, so why don't you go ask the... unsavory person a few doors down. The one you people call 'Springtrap.' He's the reason why all of us are like this." He motions to his body. 

.

.

.

"Who was he?" Nightmare asks. "The child was a friend of the Twins. You should do your best not to piss them off, they have some strange supernatural abilities."

The interviewer says something. 

"Yeah, I killed him. I didn't want to do it, but I wasn't gonna let him suffer."

.

.

"Isn't interrogations supposed to be threatening?" Nightmare Lolbit asks. He tilts his head and a few metallic clicks are heard. "You think someone that looks like me can feel threatened? Maybe, your just awful at this."

Lolbit's face plates shoot open and he screams. 

.

.

The interview fixes his chair as Nightmare Lolbit's face plats shift around.

"I'm a scary and threatening person." Lolbit states. "The only one of the LOL series that isn't scary is the female Lolbit, or as you people call her the FNIA Lolbit. But now let me ask you a question, how many of us are here?"

The interview says something. 

Lolbit hums and smiles. "That's very interesting, now why did you think so many are here. They didn't just let themselves get captured. But I must say this lovely conversation must come to an end. I didn't want to do this, but we all have out part to do."

Nightmare Lolbit shoots forward and stabs his clawed hand into the interviewer and stabs his hook into the side of the guy's head.

Lolbit rips his hook and claws out of the guy and the power suddenly goes out. Red lights flash outside the door and it opens.

"Huh, interesting."

Gunshots ring throughout the facility. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-15-2023