Caught!

Gregory takes one last look around the office and he spots a bag underneath the desk. He goes over to the bag and opens it. He finds a note inside and he reads it.

----

We Found One

Hey, remember how the Boss sent a few of us to one of the old locations, well this one was apparently a sister location to the Fazbear pizzeria. Well, when we took the elevator down I thought it was going to fall, it was so old and shaky. I nearly had a heart attack. Well after the elevator opened we came to some kind of office that splits the attraction up, we all split up after that.

Well you won't believe what I found, in a closed off area of the location I found a room and inside that room was one of the old funtime animatronics. Lolbit. They looked alot like Funtime Foxy.

But it kinda smelled like death and it had red spots around it's stomach, I was not going to ask any question the place creeped me out already.

Did you know that three children went missing in that place?

One apparently was the daughter of the person who built the animatronics and the other two were Brother and Sister who went missing the last day it was opened.

This whole franchize is just shrouded in mystery it seems like.

Well I brought the other guys over and we brought it back with us. The Boss paid us a bunch of money to not talk about what we found.

Just what is going on?

----

Gregory sets the note down and he charges his flashlight and leaves the office. Gregory opens another door and heads down some stairs and comes to a supply area. He turns on his flashlight and looks around and finds a door and a sign above it that says "EXIT TO DOCKS"

Gregory goes over and opens the door and it leads to the kitchen. He looks to the other side of the kitchen and sees another door with a sign about saying the same thing as before.

Gregory hears Chica eating her pizza and he quietly makes his way past Chica and exits the kitchen to the loading docks.

Gregory:"I found the loading docks, but there's nothing here. There are some big garage doors, but I don't see a way to get out."

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Do you see a set of controls?"

Gregory looks around the docking area and finds a desk and next to the desk is a button bit it's locked in a box. Gregory goes over to it. There is a badge that says 7 on the side.

Gregory:"I think so. There's a funny locked box with a badge on it."

Freddy:"Those are the loading dock controls. Something is not right. Someone must have changed the permissions. You are going to need a much higher security level to get out that way. Come back to me right away."

Gregory sees a door near the desk and opens it and sees Lolbit walking at the end of the hall. Gregory is now in a locker room area.

Lolbit:"Come out, child. Your s-s-s-s-safe with me."

Gregory sneaks around the locker room and he hears footsteps nearby and he hides in a laundry bin.

Lolbit:"You can't hide f-f-f-f-forever. Hahahaha-ha-ha."

The footsteps get quiet and Gregory checks his Fazwatch and looks at the cameras. He flips through them and sees a bunch of S.T.A.F.F Bots and cleaning bots. He flips to one and sees Lolbit walking around and LolBit stops walking and stares at the camera.

LolBit:"H-h-h-hello, Hahahaha-ha-hahaha."

Gregory stops looking at his Fazwatch and climbs out of the Laundry bin. Then he sneaks around the laundry area and heads over to the exit.

1:45 AM

Gregory opens a door and a Map Bot appears and holds out a map.

Map Bot:"Take a map. Take a map. Take a map."

Vanessa:"Out of my way!"

Vanessa pushes the map bot out of her way and grabs Gregory.

Vanessa:"Gotcha!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-07-2022

641 words