FNAF Movie Trailer

(Since there is a movie coming out, why not make a trailer for it. And maybe make chapters for said movie when it comes out. What is shown may not be in the actual chapters.)

Mike Schmidt is talking on the phone. "Hi, this is Mike. I was just calling to see if that job that you offered was still available."

"Yes, the security guard." A voice on the phone replies.

Mike takes down a police notice on a door.

"I will take anything." Mike says.

Then we see a old and run down Freddies Fazbears pizzeria.

"This place was huge in the 80's with the kids." Mike's boss says. "They shut it down years ago. The owner's just not ready to let it go yet."

"Another has started working there." A female child voice is heard.

"Maybe this time we can stop them." A male child voice is heard.

Mike and his daughter arrive at the pizzeria.

"I will work, and you will sleep." Mike says to his daughter.

"I understand." Abby replies.

The two enter the pizza restaurant.

Mike holds out his hand. "Gimme your hand." Abby grabs his hand.

The two move through the pizza place.

Then we see Mike roaming around with a flashlight. He hears a squeak below him and looks down, to find a lolbit doll.

He bends down, not noticing two twin children behind him. He stands up, holding the doll and looks at it.

Then we see Mike in the security office.

"All you have to do is keep your eyes on the monitor." Mike's boss says.

Mike turns on the monitors and they show camera views from around the restaurant.

Mike watches a training video.

Then a buzzer goes off and mike looks at a monitor to see someone outside the restaurant, at the main door.

Then we see Mike talking to a officer.

"You must be the new security guard." The female officer observes.

"Can I, uh, help you, officer?" Mike asks.

Then we see the two in the security office.

"Have you met them yet?" The officer asks

"Met who?" Mike asks as we see him looking at the animatronics.

"Them."

Then we see Mike close his eyes and he falls asleep.

A Please Stand By appears on one of the monitors, then we see Lolbit's face for a few seconds, before they disappear.

Suddenly everything starts to go haywire and loud music plays through the intercom.

Everything in the restaurant turns on, even the animatronics. Mike resets the power and everything goes back to normal.

Mike goes over to his monitors and starts to look through them.

"In the 80's, kids went missing." The officer informs.

We see Lolbit doing their show, as a few specks of blood drop from his stomach.

"The police searched Freddy's top to bottom."

Abby walks through the restaurant. "Hello?" She stops in front of the main stage.

"They never found them."

Bonnie's eyes turn red and Abby is heard screaming.

"It's why the place shut down."

Lolbit's laugh is heard as board are placed over a doorway.

"There are ghost children possessing giant robots?" Mike asks.

Mike stands in a forest and he turns around to spot seven children running away from him.

"Thanks for the heads up." Mike says.

"Technically, they're animatronics." The officer informs.

Then we see Abby walking into an arcade area.

"What do they want?" Mike asks.

Bonnie's red eyes scan the area.

"They want to make her, like them."

Foxy looks around.

"Abby!" Mike shouts. "Tell me how to stop them!"

We see Foxy stomp on a ball.

"It's too late. Though, if you're lucky, you might get a little help."

Then we see Mike backing up as a Golden Rabbit walks towards him, humming.

Springtrap brandishes a knife.

Then we see Lolbit, missing a few exo-skeleton parts. Lolbit laughs as their face-plates move around. "Oh, I bet you wen't ex-ex-ex-ex-expecting me now were you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-28-2023

I don't really care for horror movies, but I'm definitely seeing this one!