Monty Mystery Mix

The Group is back down in the Fazer Blast area and Gregory heads over to the office. Gregory enters the office.

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Gregory! They know you are here. Get the security upgrade and get out!"

Gregory sees a present and he opens it and there is a bowling ticket inside.

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "What amazing luck. You got an annual Bonnie Bowl unlimited pass. Free bowling for a whole year! Mega Pizzaplex entry not included. Shoe and ball rental fees still apply."

Gregory opens the Freddy head and grabs the security badge. Gregory calls Freddy over and he gets inside Freddy.

Lolbit:"That's a li-li-li-little weird. Hahaha-ha-ha"

Lolbit looks to the side and sees a screen with Lolly, but now her left eye is blue. Lolly says "It is kinda weird."

Freddy enters the elevator and Lolbit follows.

Gregory gets out of Freddy and presses the button and the elevator goes up. 

After a few seconds the elevator stops and the door opens. The group heads to the middle of the stage area. Gregory looks around and spots Bonnie Bowl, it's on the second floor.

Gregory goes over and heads up some escalators. He then runs over to Bonnie Bowl and there is a Pass Bot in front of the elevator.

Gregory gives the bot his Bowling Pass and the bot moves to the side and Gregory enters the elevator.

After a few seconds the elevator stops and the doors open. Gregory then heads down the hall and walks past the Fazarchade and goes around the corner and sees the the Bowling Alley door.

There is a TV screen above the door and Lolly is dancing. 

(Don't forget her left eye is blue now

(Don't forget her left eye is blue now.)

Gregory goes over to the door and it slides open and he enters the bowling alley. He finds the kitchen area and heads over, walking past the S.T.A.F.F. Bots that are dressed up like Baby.

Gregory heads into the back storage room and he looks around and he sees the Monty Mystery Mix onstop of some cabinets. 

Gregory:"There!"

Gregory runs over and climbs on some boxes and grabs the Monty Mystery Mix.

4:30 AM

Gregory then heads out of the storage area and runs back to the elevator. He presses the buttons and the elevator heads up.

After a few seconds the elevator stops and Gregory exits. He almost gets caught by a security bot. 

Gregory takes a deep breath and then sneaks his way back to the escalators and heads down them.

Little later

Gregory enters a big elevator and he presses a button and it heads down to the kitchen.

After a few seconds the elevator stop and Gregory runs over to the kitchen and places the Monty Mystery Mix in the trash compactor.

Gregory then runs over to the button and he waits.

Chica:"I smell Pizza."

Chica walks into the trash compactor and starts to eat the Monty Mystery Mix. Gregory presses the trash compactor button and it starts to compact.

Chica stops eating and looks up. Chica then turns around and Gregory hides and after a few seconds Chica goes back to eating.

Gregory then runs over and pushes Chica further into the trash compact and the compactor slams down onto her.

After a few seconds the compactor rises and Chica is pretty damaged, but she gets up and tries to attack Gregory, but he kicks her and the compactor starts to crush her again.

Chica starts to slide down into the trash disposal bit she's holding onto Gregory's leg. She falls down and takes Gregory with her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02-09-2022

589 words