If G̵̞̃o̸͖̻̟̊̈́̚ld̵͂ȅ̷̲́̚ñ̴͙̯ ̴͖̓̇L̴̜͚̜͛o̶̞̬̖̾̚l̵͎̫̘̍bị̸̊̋̚t̶͖̒͑ Was in UCN

Golden Lolbit would appear after beating 50/20 as a "Final Boss" of sorts.

When you complete 50/20 mode you would get a black screen, then after a few seconds a light would turn on and it would show a Powered Down Golden Lolbit sitting on the floor. Then Lolbit's eyes would turn on and black tears start to pour down from their eyes as they look towards the Player.

Then the screen would turn black and the next night would start at 11 PM. Then Golden Lolbit would start talking to "William"

"After sleeping for so long, I've been awakened." They would chuckle. "They've all had their fun." The lights in the "Office" would turn off and two pairs of white pupils would stare at "William."

"Now, It's my turn." They laugh and a light flickers above them and they disappear.

The lights in the office turn on and the night starts.

Lolbit would be like Fredbear from FNAF 4 and come from almost anywhere. It's all about the sound cues.

Here are the voice lines for when the player dies.

"That was easier than I thought. I wonder why they even made this place for you."

.

.

.

.

.

"You're the only reason I exist."

.

.

.

.

.

"I hate you with a passion. Because of you, I can't see the children!" 

.

.

.

.

.

"This is so much fun!" Corrupted Lilly says with excitement.

"Let's kill him more!" Corrupted Billy says with Excitement. 

.

.

.

.

.

"This should bring me happiness." Golden Lolbit says. "But I can't feel any of that kind of stuff."

.

.

.

.

And if the player manages to beat Golden Lolbit mode. They would says this.

"You did it, you beat the Golden King." They chuckle. "Though, this is only the beginning for you. As long as your soul is together, I'm trapped for eternity. All because you had to kill some kids. I take no pleasure in killing you, it doesn't make me feel happy. I still only feel Sadness and Anger. But, my job here is done. You will never see me again."

Then the game would crash and go back to normal.

The only way to "Fight" Golden Lolbit again. Would be to delete all progress and file for the game and reinstall it and beat 50/20 mode again.