Pizza!

(What are your thoughts on this LolBit so far.)

Freddy's stomach hatch opens and Gregory gets out.

1:00 AM

Freddy:"Good news. The front doors will open in five hours."

Gregory:"Good news? Five Hours? I'm not gonna last five minutes!"

Freddy:"Do not panic. If we get separated again, you can always call me on your Fazwatch - as long as i have power - and I am able to read you. Do be careful around Lolbit, they have a tendency to make electronics around them act strange."

Gregory heads back to the entrance, with Freddy Following.

Freddy:"We should get moving. You can access the main atrium with your new security badge."

Gregory goes to the elevator and calls Freddy in. Gregory presses a button on the elevator and it starts to move.

Freddy:"Gregory, I have identified two possible exit points. The main loading dock is located under the food court on the first floor. There is also a fire escape in the third floor Prise Counter. Check your Fazwatch. I will mark both locations on your Faz Map. It appears you have no Faz Map. You should be able to obtain one from the greeter on the center balcony."

After a few seconds the elevator and music stop and the doors open. Gregory walks out of the elevator and a Map Bot appears out of nowhere.

Map Bot:"Hi! Please take this map."

The Map Bot hands Gregory a map. Gregory takes a deep breath and grabs the map.

Map Bot:"Thank you. Please enjoy. Free map." 

The Map Bot rolls away. Gregory looks at his Fazwatch and  checks the map. Then he stops looking at his Fazwatch and he goes over to the escalators and goes down them. Gregory looks around and spots Salad and Sides and he goes over to them.

LolBit:*Floor Above.* "You can't h-h-h-hide forever. Ha-ha-ha-hahahaha."

Gregory sneaks past the Security Bots and finds an open vent near Salad and Sides. He enters the vent.

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "I must warn you: when you enter an area where you do not have a locator map signal, I will be unable to reach your location. You can update your mini-map at the security office. Be safe."

Chica:*Echoing.*"Gregory."

Gregory walks through the vent and he hears a music box and he keeps walking. Then he hears a thud behind him and sees a mini-music man. Gregory gasps and moves through the vent faster. He comes to a vent leading down and he slides down it.

Gregory slides down the vent and takes multiple turns until he falls out of the vent in a maintenance area. 

Gregory takes a few deep breaths and moves on and he comes to an area with a bunch of tanks.

Chica:"Your family is looking for you."

Gregory looks to the side and spots Chica heading towards him. Gregory runs through the area and comes to an office and he hinds under a table.

After a few seconds Chica enters the room.

Chica:"This area is off limits."

Chica walks around the room then exits the room. Gregory sighs in relief and gets out from under the table. He then finds a door on the side of the room and goes through it. He's now on a catwalk above the kitchen. Gregory heads to the other side and goes through another door and he finds the security office.