He's back. He always comes back.

(We'll here's the final ending. I hope you guys liked the book. I'm surprised it did as well as it did.)

Gregory:"I'm staying."

Freddy:"You are staying? I am glad. Here." *Freddy hands Gregory a Party Pass.* "I found this Part Pass. There are areas we have not investigated."

Lolbit:"W-w-w-well, fo-fo-fo-fo-follow y-y-y-you, li-li-li-little Star."

Lolbit twitches a few times.

Gregory nods and he heads back towards the elevators and the two animatronics follow him.

They enter the elevator and Gregory presses the button.

After a few seconds the elevator stops and Gregory walks out of the elevator and the animatronics step out.

Gregory heads down the escalator and heads over to Monty Golf and on his way he spots a bag and he runs over and opens it and inside is a note.

---

Strange Voices

Some of the night guards have been finding Lolbit outside of their room at night. In random places and powered off. 

But that's not the most weird part. They said they heard two children voices coming from Lolbit. A Male and Female.

But it doesn't make any sense and some of the night guards are wanting to switch to the day shift or wanting to quit.

Someone please figure out what's going on.

----

Gregory puts the note down and moves on.

Gregory goes over to Monty golf and he walks over to the Pass Bot and he gives his Party Pass to the bot and the bot moves to the side.

Gregory enters the elevator and it heads down.

Monty:*Recording.* "Welcome to Monty's Gator Golf - home of the Hurricane Hole-in-One! We're currently closed for the night. Come back soon!"

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Look for the Security Office in the back hallway. Since there is no flash photography allowed in Monty Golf, Faz Cams are often confiscated here. Mainly because they are only sold in Monty Golf. It is a very clever marketing plan."

Lolbit:*Fazwatch* "Ha-ha-ha-ha-hahaha. I-I-I-I-It's f-f-f-funny that pe-pe-pe-pe-people fa-fa-fall for it. Ha-ha-ha-ha."

After a few seconds the elevator stops and the doors opens. Gregory walks around the area and finds a maintenance room.

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "The security office is nearby. You might want to look around the office and see if there is a way to stop Monty from hunting you."

Gregory sneaks around the area and finds the security office and he enters it.

Lolbit:*Fazwatch.* "Ca-ca-ca-careful, li-li-little-le-le-le star. The-the-the-they know you ar-ar-ar-are here."

Freddy:*Fazwatch.* "Get the security upgrade and get out!"

An alarm starts to ring and Gregory runs over to the Freddy head and opens it and grabs the security badge.